DNEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at DNEG

2.3

Tech Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Got an email to arrange a phone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes, and was asked to describe myself and what softwares I know. They then explained the role and the type of people they hired typically people wanting to go into the Tech Support side.

Only issue was for a week after the interview I was getting a call from the number at 7 am every day. Only two rings so I missed it every time and was not able to call back on the same number.

Graduate Trainee Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Approximately 30 Graduates were invited to London for an assessment day. In the morning everybody had to present his showreel with short Q&A (each 10 minutes). After lunch (provided by DNeg) there was a round of speedinterviews in the afternoon. There were 6 interviewers and everyone asked questions for four minutes. Then you had to continue with the next interviewer.

RND Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Thorough, standard interview process. Consisted of 3 interviews with more and more degrees of specific questioning. All very professional and friendly. This was a long time ago, and I can't really pad this out to an extra 50 words.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really, was offered an amount, and took it.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DNEG.

Interview

The hiring process was one of the best I've come across. I applied online and I was contacted 2 months later. They communicated with me very well throughout the process and never left me in the dark about what was going on ( I wish more studios did this).

I was interviewed on Skype by a supervisor and the recruiter. Mostly talked about my previous experience and their projects and the role.

Senior Matchmove and Rotoanim Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

one on one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative.
    one day or two day test will be conducted, to prove your skills on the job your are applying for.
    do the test well.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about the role.   1 Answer

Paint Artist (Stereo Conversion) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DNEG (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

Questions was asked swiftly and with respecting the Artist's work in mind in relation to the applied position. The interviewer was very clear in asking questions and answering questions.

Compositing Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a very brief phone interview that lasted around 20 minutes. It was mostly about my showreel and a scenario question. It was a friendly interview and very casual speaking with a senior at the company who had a lot of experience.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite shot on your reel?   Answer Question
    • How could you make that shot better?   Answer Question
    • If you were to comp an alien into a supermarket, what would be the steps you would take to make it look realistic?   Answer Question

Build Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2018.

Interview

They called me since I was in South Korea , it was 3 times of call I guess and each call had a term like few weeks. It took around 15-30mins for interviewing.

FX TD Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

A telephone call, very informal, where I talked about the projects. They were more explaining about the projects than asking about my background or skills. At the end they asked me if I had any other offer and short after they email me with theirs.

CG Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Moscow (Russia)) in November 2015.

Interview

I`ve got in touch via email at fisrt. Then we`ve booked a phone interview in a week. There typical questions about experience: where i worked and what projects i like. Also HRs described me the projects i`am going to work at and the tools they use

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging shot in my reel.   1 Answer

Negotiation

First acquaintance