DWS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

DWS Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DWS in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through linked in for a position in canberra. Polite communications from their Melbourne office. However, I never heard anything back after the interview - very disappointing given they made it seem like I was perfect for the position!

Interview Questions

• Interview was very casual. More a conversation than an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DWS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DWS (Melbourne) in January 2018.

Interview

I first received a phone call with the hiring manager (Dan). Pleasant person to talk to. It was then natural to have an in-person interview with him at the HQ (500 Collins st). Nice modern office. We exchanged information about my previous experience and also about how DWS operates. Dan was very open to all the questions I had. He was also very knowledgeable and is clearly a very experienced recruiter. I was clearly informed of the whole interview process as well as the expected timeline, which I appreciated very much.

Following the first interview, I had a test arranged. The test is fair. It does not have tricky, or technical questions, or any of those IQ-test-style questions. It was truly a challenging test of your mental fortitude and focus. That was the aim, and I think the test achieved its goal.
    Following the test, a "peer interview" was scheduled. My interviewer was a BA with more experienced and even deeper knowledge of the role than I had, which was very impressive. (I'm a BA with almost 10yr experience having lived and worked across the US, Asia, and UK.)
    I received an offer after the final interview, the offer was actually a few % for more than what I asked. However I turned it down without any negotiation because I had another competing offer to work on a product that was too cool (technically) to pass up, compare to the relative "unknown" at DWS. In hindsight, I should've talked to Dan first to see what project they're looking to place me in as it could've been even cooler. My loss I suppose :)

Overall, I had a very positive interview experience that I felt I owe Dan and DWS a positive review. I think it's a fair, straightforward process that is clearly communicated. It is also involved (taking 2 trips for interviews, and a 3rd half a day off for the test could be expensive if you're on a day-rate) and challenging. However, the challenge gives good candidate the assurance that their peers will also be high caliber professionals.

I will definitely check back with DWS for future opportunities if they'd still have me.

Interview Questions

• First interview basic questions you could expect to be asked as an experienced BA Consultant   1 Answer

DWS Response

22 Apr 2018 – Recruitment Operations Manager

Always happy to chat when you're available again :)

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWS (Brisbane) in February 2015.

Interview

HR screening -- cultural aspect, aspiration for career, salary expectation questions
    Interview -- competency questions, check communication and presentation
    Professional assessment - Sequence, flow chart questions. If applied for technology couple of questions on that too. test of concentration.
    offer

Interview Questions

• Check competency for the role, communication, presentation   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWS in January 2016.

Interview

1 Telephonic, 1 Face to face, 1 aptitude
    the interview goes on for long specially the aptitude test. they sort all sorts of questions that you can think of. was touighest interview of my life. not sure wht exactly they were looking for!

Interview Questions

• describe roles u had so far ? how was past working ? details on technical stuff   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.