DXC Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

DXC Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at DXC Technology

1,407 Interview Reviews

2.7

Interview

I applied through a University careers page
    Then I had a 30 minute call with HR as a screen call and walked me through the job details
    Then I had an in person interview at the office
    Then they give the offer
    Very straightforward and easy process

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What makes you the best candidate   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

one round with the manager of the team ask some of SQL , python and tell me type of Qs.........

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Newnan, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was all done virtual due to the virus which is great for health reasons but not so great for peace of mind. I had to do some digging to make sure it was a legitimate company and not a scam especially when they said the company would fund the equipment.

Interview Questions

• How did you get your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

As usual HR will contact first then and had 2 interviews. Basic details checking and salary expectations.

Afrer one week:
    First with local team leads, asking more about technical skills and experience. Deep drive experience in troubleshooting oracle RAC issues. Nahh.. too much of technical questions.. I almost give up.

2nd week:
    Secondly with hiring manager and regional support manager. It was quite good, just asked about your background and experience. Some working related questions (shifts hours & etc). They just want to know your capabilities.

Interview Questions

• they will give some scenario where you have to answer how to solve the issue with timely manner   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Norfolk, VA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Asks about your experience, strengths and weaknesses, education, why you would like the role. Met with a Director, project manager and project lead who conducted the interview in a conversational manner

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      How did you make an impact?   1 Answer
    • How many years IT experience?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Tulsa, OK (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was emailed, then called by a recruiter that in turn set up a phone interview with someone else. Then the recruiter had me fill out the paperwork online with HR. The HR person then told me to schedule my own appointment for a drug test. Then I was supposed to go to the job site but the address I was given didn't exist. The number they gave me to contact the supervisor was disconnected.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. My previous company closeout a portion of it's business which was taken over by DXC Technology. Our choice was accept what they were offering or find a new job.

Interview Questions

• No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. We just had to submit an updated resume.   1 Answer

Interview

Two phone interviews, one behavioral, one technical. They were both easy enough. The interviewer was very engaging and very kind. It was a smooth process and I got an offer shortly after.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

DXC just ghosted me. After I applied for a job posting, they asked me to send tentative schedules for an interview. They never answered my email. Also, on another job posting. the person supposed to interview me on site did not show up. I answered the phone interview in my car.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around the core IIBA certification and collecting requirements.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got a call from a person and was asked if I was looking for any opportunities. I confirmed it and few basic questions w.r.t current role, Company, CTC etc were discussed and decided that there will be a interview on weekend.
    The person who called me told clearly not miss the interview as it is planned and scheduled interview. I got a mailer for the same with POCs without contact numbers.
    The details were not given properly.
    On interview day I reached to location which I got in Google Maps. There were 4 different offices at same location which were like 3-4 kms apart. After roaming for two offices and reached the third office which is where interview was happening.

Probably by the time I reached the venue they had already selected the resource for that position. They called me for BA role and I answered the questions on it. Later suddenly they started questions which were irrelevant and told me that they are looking for a person with experience in that field.

If this is the case why was I even called to interview?
    They had my CV in prior and yet called me for the interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.