Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Daimler Interview Questions

Interviews at Daimler

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daimler in August 2013.

Interview

Two phone screens, followed by an onsite. Very smooth.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, just good honest evaluation of skill and personality fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract, so predetermined by contracting agency.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Detroit, MI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were straightforward and questions from the resume. The interview process was very simple. They asked about 6 or 7 questions and it took like 30 minutes for the whole process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Job Fair in San Francisco, and was invited to an interview the same day. The HR recruiter contacted me again after they returned to Japan. Then there was a phone interview with the Department Manager about 3 weeks later.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Daimler (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first interview (phone) was just a basic overview of the position and what they do there. The second interview started with everyone introducing themselves, then they asked me to go into detail about my resume. This was followed by 4 STAR type questions, where they all took notes based on your responses.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by a recruiter. It was a fairly standard interview - your experience, why do you want to work part-time, etc. Training period of 1 week, went with another applicant, she quit in 3 weeks, they called me back.

Industrial Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler (Fenton, MO (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Sat down with Paint Supervisor. Was given a test. we walked around the plant. I was able to see what type of machinery and equipment I would be responsible for.

Interview Questions

• How can you help our company?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

It was a simple process, they asked me basically about the rate of pay, the benefits. And what I will be doing. I took a drug test and a assembly test.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Spoke with a bunch of people at the local facility, talked about what i like to do and what i disliked, it was really a smooth process! Good, chill interview. Well done.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Typical hiring process. I had applied online and receive a phone call back a few days later for a phone screen. After the phone screen I received another call a few days later to bring me in for an interview. In the interview the let me know it would be roughly 1 week to hear back and I heard back within 3-4 days of the interview with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dropped the ball? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Typical behavior based questions and asked about my previous positions and how they aligned with the position I was interviewing for   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.