Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Daimler Interview Questions

Interviews at Daimler

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

Very happy to talk about the HR. The HR first asked me several questions about my background and then introduced what this position will do, and asked me when can I work at soonest.

Interview Questions

• Why Daimler? What are your advantage and disadvantage?   1 Answer

Systems Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I visited the NSBE conference 2019 in detroit, there i had an in person interview with the HR team of Daimler , but I did not get a call for the next round.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Contacted by phone after online application, then phone screen then on-site panel interview, including dept manager and 2 fellow instructional designers. Asked for work samples, talked about types of training created. Friendly, gave a tour of classrooms and location.

Interview Questions

• Explain your process for building an eLearning course?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Daimler (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first interview (phone) was just a basic overview of the position and what they do there. The second interview started with everyone introducing themselves, then they asked me to go into detail about my resume. This was followed by 4 STAR type questions, where they all took notes based on your responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your experiences   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler in June 2018.

Interview

First, they send an email asking if I will be committed to staying for the entire internship. Then they asked me to record a 4 min video answering 4 questions.

Interview Questions

• Show me your most useful data visualization and help me understand it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the biggest scope project that you have ever been involved in.   Answer Question

Retail Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Typical Phone Interview, Behavioral Based Questioning. The In-Person Interview Comprised Of A Panel Interview Of 3 Managers. Usually Will Be A Hiring Manager Within The Immediate Group That Needs To Be Filled And Other External Manager From Another Department.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About, Give Me An Example Of.....Unreasonable Customer Requests And How You Handled It.....Making Timely Decisions With Tight Deadlines.....A Customer Focus Question......Negotiate......   3 Answers

Mechatronics Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Daimler in October 2017.

Interview

Was sourced via SWE database before the conference. Had an interview with two managers from Daimler in Portland. It was all behavioral, lots of questions on past projects and work experiences, how I approach problems. It was over all a great interview.
    After the interview I was given an offer within an hour. The salary was non negotiable. There was a sign on bonus but no relocation expenses given. When I asked the recruiter further she said that the sign on bonus was to be used for relocation. I was actually shocked because those two things are very separate from each other. Daimler firmly wouldn't raise my salary or give me a relocation lump sum. I offered to show them competing offer letters with higher salaries but they didn't care. I really enjoyed speaking with the hiring managers and I really wanted to join the company but the way they were refusing to make any adjustments to my compensation package was really disturbing. After speaking to other people who received offers from Daimler at SWE I learned that they all had the same problem and they all rejected the offers due to it. I hate to be a pessimist but I feel that Daimler came to SWE as a PR stunt or as a way to try and get cheap engineers.
    Sad and unfortunate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time a group member wasn't doing their work how did you approach that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Detroit, MI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were straightforward and questions from the resume. The interview process was very simple. They asked about 6 or 7 questions and it took like 30 minutes for the whole process

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Typical hiring process. I had applied online and receive a phone call back a few days later for a phone screen. After the phone screen I received another call a few days later to bring me in for an interview. In the interview the let me know it would be roughly 1 week to hear back and I heard back within 3-4 days of the interview with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dropped the ball? How did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer
    • Typical behavior based questions and asked about my previous positions and how they aligned with the position I was interviewing for   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

2 phone screens, one with HR, one with manager, only asked me behavioral questions. the interview was easy. took them 3 days to get a decision... .. ...

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.