Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

14,219 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   8 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Great experience! An informational Zoom call with a partner I knew through prior work led to an interview with the experienced hire recruiter to evaluate experience, role, level, etc. That was followed by three 'final round' interviews -- one behavioral, one case study, and one culture fit, all delivered via a virtual video platform. One week following the final interviews I received an offer. Loved all of the people I connected with and appreciated the transparency and speed of the process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked to solve a client issue and were provided with little to no direction. What was your approach?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Interview

Very smooth, three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 behavioral. One tech round had a live coding session. I was asked a simple JS Leetcode question. There were a few tech basic questions in the other technical round. Last round was with the client and it was behavioral

Interview Questions

• Closure, ES6 concepts, ReactJS basics, and other usual JS topics   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

interview was 30 minutes, very laid back and just one interview and hired same day. not convuluted, strait to the point, great experience no ridiculous interview questions most peoiple are used to ex why should we hire you etc especially because resume explains it all. Down to earth company

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 behavior and 1 case. The behavior were very standard tell me a time when and the case was a much easier tech case than many of the big 3 interviews.

Tax Manager Interview

Interview

Easy interview. Two rounds, first is a phone call with HR and then office in person interview with a partner and manager. Within a week, received an offer and started a month later.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Interview

Easy Going, Assessment based. My interviewer showed up at the Meet and Greet that took place the night beofre my interview. This gave me the opportunity to make small talk with him and break the ice. I was a lot more comfortable walking into the interview room the following morning knowing the face of the person who was going to decide my admission into Deloitte. I am glad that Deloitte made the effort to make ALL candidates comfortable during this tense time at the end of college.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.

The conversation flowed from there.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a day later to take an online assessment. I heard back about three weeks later and the first interview was scheduled about a month after submitting my application. In total there were four interviews with various team members, each about a week apart, and the last interview was with the partner. The first was a fit interview, the second a case interview, and the last two were fit interviews. The process was very long, and HR was friendly and good about keeping me updated, but the lengthy process seemed unnecessary, especially because the partner seemed disinterested and like he'd made up his mind before the call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team? A time you showed leadership? Why consulting? Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

25 minute behavioral interview, and 25 minute case study interview. More of a conversation, not very structured. Want to see if you will be a good fit, there is no right answer to the case

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was easy to talk to both interviewers and had basic behavioral questions. Both employees were nice and reached back out to them after 1 week to follow up and they were responsive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.