Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

12,755 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   3 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interviews total. The first was a recorded video where a question would flash on the screen and you have a couple seconds to answer (answered 3-5 questions), followed by 1 behavioral interview over the phone then 1 case interview on webcam.

Interview Questions

• Imagine a pizza restaurant on campus wants to boost sales, what do you suggest they do?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied in college and the interviewer was completely unprofessional. She asked me a question and while I was answering, she started reading other peoples' resumes. Why interview me if you don't even want to listen to me?

Senior Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

While the interview process seemed professional in the beginning, something was fundamentally wrong with the recruitment process itself. I have about 20 years of IT experience in Consulting, support, development, CRM, etc , etc.. , I applied for this senior role, and after the 3rd Interview they come back to me and said they'd like to place me in the entry level role instead, on the basis that I would be learning new apps!! Something I've been doing all my life anyway and never had to be demoted for it! At which point, I apologized and aborted the whole process. And when the referrer employee asked the recruiters about the reason or what happened with my process, they lied about it and gave them another fake reason that was never even brought up in the interviews at all.

I later found out I was lucky to have rejected the offer because if you work for Deloitte, you will have ZERO work life balance. Your life will be all about work, no family life whatsoever, and the stress and the load you get while on projects is just ridiculous.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of virtual interviews because of the current COVID situation. The first round is with HR, the second round is with the direct manager, and the third round is with the ultimate boss who supervise the entire department.

Interview Questions

• Each interview focused on behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer detail questions around your resume.   Answer Question

Solution Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds that were conducted over a span of a few weeks. The the first round was a situational interview while the second round was divided into 2 separate interviews that were conducted back to back and were 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Interview

two thirty-minute interviews with PPMD's and managers. I recruited in a career fair Had great conversations. My resume was taken from the application. they just asked me behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a difficult task with a team   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Apply through college career center
    Receive 1st round interview invite
    2:1 interview on campus
    Receive 2nd round interview invite
    2:1 interview at Deloitte

2 rounds -
    1) behavioral and mini case
    2) longer case

Cases developing new product lines and reducing costs.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in groups?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very smooth process. Everybody there makes you feel so welcomed and comfortable.
    Overall, a super fun process.
    A lot of info sessions happen which are a part of the interview process so make sure to network.

Interview Questions

• Focus on your academic projects and case study practice.   Answer Question

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was interviewing coming from a target school. The process consisted of two 30-minute on-campus behavioral interviews with senior consultants. The final round was a 30-minute phone call with a manager. This was slightly more technical but nothing too challenging.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.