Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2,988 Interview Reviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied - 8/13/2018
    1st Assessment - 8/13/2018
    Video Interview Invitation - 8/30/2018 (Completed 8/31/18)
    2nd Assessment - 9/11/2018

I am now currently waiting to hear back a bout the next step in the process. From what I am reading on here, there is a Virtual Interview that happens next and then the F2F (Face-to-face).

The Video Interview was fairly easy. Make sure you answer all questions asked in STAR format. Delta is very big on this. All questions can be found on here. Once you start the interview, you have unlimited chances to record your answer. Dress the part, smile and allow your personality to shine.

From what my buddy is telling me (He is currently a flight attendant for Delta), the interview process is very different this year compared to previous ones. He also informed me that training for all new flight attendants being interviewed and offered positions wont be trained till January at the earliest.

I have included the exactly questions that were asked on the Video Interview below.

Interview Questions

• VI : From the video that we sent you, what did you find interesting, concerning or exiting about the life of a Flight Attendant?   22 Answers
    • VI: Describe a time when you had to change work priorities with little or no notice. (Answer in STAR Format)   5 Answers
    • VI: Describe a time when you provided excellent service to a customer. (Answer in STAR Format)   1 Answer
    • VI: Tell us why you would be a great Flight Attendant. Why Delta?   23 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied: July 26, 2016
    Invitation for video interview: September 2, 2016
    Invitation for face to face interview: October 20, 2016

The video interview was very simple. Be patient and answer the questions in the S.T.A.R. format and dress as if you were a flight attendant.

I do have a couple questions for people who have received a contingent job offer.

1. Did you select your base that day? Or do they choose for you?
    2. If you didn't choose your base that day, do they wait until after training to tell you?
    3. How was training like? I don't want to know details, just a little summary to calm my nerves.

Is anybody going for an interview on November 9, 2016 @ 12:30? Maybe we can meet up so we can have somebody to mingle with that we're comfy with.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a one way video interview about a week later.
    Completed the interview...they gave you 30 seconds to prepare before the video records and you cannot rerecord a video. You get 3 minutes to record.
    After I submitted my videos I got an email offering a phone interview about a week later. I'm completing the phone interview later today.
    Will update!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your plan last minute, what was the outcome and how did you adapt?   13 Answers
    • Describe a situation you had a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it?   11 Answers
    • What qualifications and experience do you posess that would make you a good fit for this position?   89 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied initially online, and took the "personality" assessment. About 5 weeks later was contacted to submit a one-sided video interview. They ask you 5 questions, you have 30 seconds to prepare, and 2 minutes to answer the question. You also get a break in between each question which is nice! All the questions I was asked have been submitted on this website, so nothing unexpected. I submitted my video a week ago and I'm waiting to hear back...

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and took action without waiting for direction. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?   9 Answers
    • Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone with a difficult personality. What made this person difficult and how did you handle it? What were the results?   4 Answers
    • Give us an example of a choice you made to go above and beyond what was needed to satisfy a customer. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?   3 Answers
    • Tell us about a time when you worked on a team with someone who did not do his or her share of the work. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?   2 Answers
    • Tell us about a time when you witnessed a coworker or colleague breaking the rules or acting in a dishonest or unprofessional manner. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?   3 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Very difficult.I got denied, then an email for another change and denied again.It was extremely diffivult. My interviewer did not even look up from her computer.She continued typing and barely had any interaction with me.

Interview Questions

• 1.If you see a coworker doing something wrong to a customer, what do you do?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I submitted Online application, then did video interview (it was recoding, not face to face) . I did assessment test ( i assuming this doesnt affect your interview result. and then got an opportunity to live video interview

Interview Questions

• What wouuld you do when ........?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. They asked generic STAR questions. Make sure to be calm, articulate, and answer honestly. Talk about your background and qualifications. Think through your answers to their questions before answering.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Its a bit tense at first but just relax. There is a phone interview, video interview, and group in person interview. Its daunting at first but if you're able to relax and be yourself during the group interview its not so bad. The in person interview is long and takes up half a day.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I had about four interviews and was getting ready for the fifth when COVID hit and they had to halt all hiring. I always make it to the very end only for something to happen. I’d say it’s not difficult but it does require practice and attention.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you went above and beyond for the customers and how did they respond ?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Met with 3 different team members in the process. They whole process took about a month from start to finish. It wasn't to difficult until the very end of the interview process as there were several good and qualified candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.