Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jul 2018
2,290 Interview Reviews

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

You have immediate verbal and math tests before there is even any conversation!

Interview Questions

• The first thing is a verbal comprehension and math comprehension test, read "math word test", my least favorite. Both are online with which I have a hard time. I must have not read the math questions correctly and/or was not clear on the answer they were looking for because I got released from the interview immediately.   2 Answers

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Online application and screening process. Series of pre screening questions. All computerized and very impersonal. Looking for key words and the rejection letter is standard thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• age, citizenship status, licensing, education, family who works there, military status,   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Mechanical Aptitude Test. Spacial Recognition Test, Personality Test. Troubleshooting Test.
    STAR question interview with a Lead & a Manager. Where a suit and tie. Or stay home. You'll speak with a recruiter that won't return your calls so be patient. Safety questions are asked so be prepared. Ask the interviewer questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you were the leader of a team?   3 Answers

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Erlanger, KY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Received an email invitation to complete a one sided interview via Spark Hire, there where short videos of company employees asking a question and then you have the chance to answer the question (you can re record your answers as many times as you want but as soon as you go to the next question you cant go back). I was informed there would be an initial interview and a follow up if selected after initial interview. The interview had ten questions such as, why do you want to work here, what is your biggest accomplishment, what is your biggest mistake and how did you recover. The questions where easy but took a little thinking to answer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult/unexpected question for me was "what is your biggest mistake and how did you recover" I did not see this question coming and was a little unprepared for it, but luckily this was a one sided interview so I was able to think about it before answering.   Answer Question

Interview

Call for a face to face interview, offered job at interview. Then waited five weeks for background check. I had to obtain more work history, then I was given a start date.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jamaica, NY (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

You apply online, wait a few weeks. After that you receive a call to set up a Mechanical Aptitude Test of 4 sections.

Section 1 is full of basic physics and common sense question.

The second part is Spatial Relations exam for example how to fold a box with out a paper it's all a mental exam. The trick is do as many as you can and get those right. Don't get guess take your time, but also think quick because you're timed.

Section 3 is troubleshooting, a few boxes interconnected with another. You're suppose to following the faulty box and see why its bad.

The finally part is full of the basic personality test. For example "I can count to ten" true or false. And later on they'll ask you the question in a different way. Counting to ten is easy."

If you pass then you'll get called for the interview. The interview is like another ex. your experience, why you want to leave your current job, and so on.

Interview Questions

• The spatial relations exam was difficult you have to really think.   1 Answer

Performance Leader Interview

Interview

I was hired 17 years ago the process has changes

Performance Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

STAR Format

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with taking directions from a manager you routinely do not agree with?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was good having samples. The questions basically were about how to handle different situations. The questions were asked by a Delta employee who wa videotaped. It was helpful having the questions at the top of the screen while being videotaped.

Language Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was group style. We were asked to give our experience as a translator in other jobs. We were asked to note places we like to go. We had to do a speaking session where we told each other where we like to go in the language for which we were applying.

Interview Questions

• What was our 10 year goal, Where do we see ourselves, where do we want to go...something like that.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.