Department of Education & Training of Western Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Department of Education & Training of Western Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia) in July 2016.

Interview

An initial expression of interest or application was submitted addressing outlined criteria. Interview was granted and I was given approximately 1 week's notice to prepare my presentation which was to be in front of a 3 person panel.

Interview Questions

• What is your vision for this position over the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Relief Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia) in January 2016.

Interview

There was no interview for relief teaching really. I just dropped off my CV and they called or didn't. Probably some individual schools will interview, but it definitely varies from place to place.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia.

Interview

Skype panel interview. It was my first time having an interview over Skype but the interviewers were very friendly, called exactly on time and ended quite quickly. This process is definitely better than having timed online video interviews where the question pops up on the screen rather than having an actual people on the screen.

Vocational Education and Training Liaison Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Department of Education & Training of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia) in January 2012.

Interview

A friend sent my resume to a senior exec. All the people involved in the role (5), including outgoing employee met me in a 30 minute interview. It was casual and they were unprepared and kept quiet while I talked. I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• I cant recall,in that instance they weren't well prepared or used to conducting recruitment interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.