Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

1,879 Interview Reviews

Interview

I got 1 online coding challenge, then got invited on-site for 3 round in-person interview, 1 technical, 2 team matching. They reimburse for any travel required to go on-site. I want invited to come to their Manhattan office.

Interview Questions

Interview

My first round interview was a mix of standard technicals and questions about my resume. Superday was two back-to-back purely behavioral interviews with MDs. Be sure to have polished answers for why DB and why IB.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied online. The application was somewhat long but fine.
    Then they asked me to come for a super day.
    The super day was split up over 4 interviews over 2 days.
    D B called me after the first day to let me know if I would be coming back for the second day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a brainteaser about my watch.
      Asked me about things going on in the market.
      Asked me about a weird situation with a hurricane in Florida.   Answer Question

Interview

During the time of Covid, the process goes online. The first one is supposed to be a skype call, but the interviewer was chill so we didn't turn in the camera.

Summer Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Straight forward interview. Know the market well, how have recent events impacted it, and have an opinion and know why S&T. Also pitching stock works well, especially if interviewer is invested in the same company.

AVP-IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I got an email from the recruiters saying the management team would like to invite me to an interview. I dialed into the number. I had an interview with two of the managers over the phone. A week later they gave me the offer. It took them 2 weeks to prepare the offer letter. Then the background verification took over 2 months. The background check process was so much back and forth with them complaining about every little detail . It is good to get the offer but it is a fake offer that they don't deliver on.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience in the department and processes   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I only had initial interview with HR which lasted for about 20 minutes then told me that she will schedule me for an interview with the hiring manager. I already made a follow up to her but its already been a month and haven't received any update from them. I am not sure if this is due to the lockdown situation or I didn’t passed the initial interview. Anyways, they shouldn't have told me that I will be scheduled for another interview in the first place.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied online and phone screen happened after 1 week and then onsite interview with 5 members after 2 weeks. Mostly asked questions related to security like How to implement single sign on?

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied during career fair at my university and gave them my resume there. Was immediately invited for a final round of interviews in their Jacksonville office. Very casual two 30 minute interviews. Walked them through my resume and they really just asked questions on the spot as I was talking about my past experiences . Small amount of possibly staged questions but very casual. They left time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume? Than questions that came up as I explained by past experiences.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2020.

Interview

I had a situational judgment test and I couldn't pass. It was harder than I expected. I found some online resources but the actual text was way harder than what I saw online. The comments here made me think it is easy but honestly, some questions really didn't make sense to me.

Interview Questions

• The client calls you to tell you what the problems are and the notes application suddenly crashes after the client tells you everything. Do you tell them what happened and further irritate e them?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.