Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,165 of over 2.2K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

interviewer asked lots of questions ranging from competency based to some technical questions- process was online application, aptitude tests, telephone interview and AC aptitude tests included a situational judgement, numerical and logic tests

Interview Questions
  • walk me through your cv
    1 Answer
  • tell me about a time you disagreed with a colleague during a project
16 people found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

2 interviews including a business case. The process lasted 3+ months. The time for the second iterview was changed 2 days before it. After having invested so much time, I haven't received any personal/structured feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Multiple stage process - first application online, then online test, then telephone interview with behavioural questions and then personal assessment center on-site. Overall the process was very smooth and quite quick 2-3 months. In the Assessment Center there were 6 others. 3 of us were accepted in the end. But this 50% ratio shouldn’t mean anything. Guess we were just good candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Online portal to submit cover letter and CV, standard set of online aptitude tests followed by 2 interviews one focused on technical skills and the other focused on competencies

Interview Questions
  • Competency questions - tell me about a time where you had to resolve a conflict
1 person found this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

First, introduce myself and then ask me several math questions. Follow by some C++ questions. In the end, ask me if I have any questions. I think I did pretty good, but the interviewer never reply my email after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The first round consisted of a one way interview in which questions were presented on a screen which needed to be answered by recording a video around 1-2 minutes, which could only be repeated once.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

3 rounds in one day and 4th round after 4 days. The interview process was quick but the salary discussion and offer part takes much time. Hiring was time taking a bit. And company is very good.

Interview Questions
  • They ask why u want to switch and ur resume they will study fully and will ask ur past years experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interviewer was helpful, asked about past experience, and while moving to cloud, how do you decide which tool to use. Some generic questions about ETL pipelines. Gave an unstructured format, and asked how would you process it. Asked if I know big data tech. Asked 2 sql questions, which were between average to difficult. This was yesterday, haven't heard after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biella

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Biella) in Jun 2021

Interview

Invio CV, risposta a domande sulla mia persona e sulle mie aspettative per il futuro e colloquio individuale sulla piattaforma zoom insieme a 3 intervistatori molto disponibili che mi hanno fatto sentire a mio agio

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Overall with simple and straightforward more behavioral, heard back on the day itself, overall was seamless process. 2 rounds of interview, each time with 2 interviewers each (pre covid) mixture of behavioral and technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The interview was done over zoom and it lasted about 45 minutes. The manager was polite and mostly about about my previous work experience. The manager also asked about job skills I had that related to the role.

Interview Questions
  • They asked is I had advanced excel skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,165 Interviews