Dialog Information Technology Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Senior Consultant

Dialog Information Technology Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Dialog Information Technology

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialog Information Technology

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Brisbane).

Interview

I met a manager at Dialog office and we chatted for about 1 hr. He went through my resume asking questions of the technology listed there.

Other questions he asked were about why I was looking for new jobs and reason why I was leaving my current job.

A couple of days later I met a more senior manager and we had coffee somewhere. It was informal chat. However questions were about what experienced I had with dealing with clients, and teams, leadership and decision making.

Two days later I had an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a client if they asked you to do a piece of work which wasn’t originally in scope ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dialog Information Technology

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Canberra).

Interview

I met the manager and we chatted for an hour. No specific questions were asked. He also gave me time to ask questions myself. All over is was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the project you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.