DocuSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

DocuSign Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2018

2.9

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I can’t say enough about how enjoyable the interview process was from start to finish. I really felt like the interview team truly cared about about knowing me as a person first and seeing if I’d be a good fit for the company. The interview felt like a great conversation with people who I knew for years, but in reality I just met. I was concerned about the interview since I was coming in with no experience working in an environment like DocuSign, but again the process just proved how they care about the people they hire and not just a resumé.
    If I had to give advice for future interviewees, it would be to come in prepared with a bunch of genuine questions about the company and the role specifically. Relax and be yourself!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What experience do you have from your previous role that would make you successful here ?
      What do you see next for yourself here ?   Answer Question

6 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and it is so good to hear that the interviewing experience was a good one for you. Welcome aboard!

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Had an interview phone screen with the Recruiter, and then a phone screen with the Hiring Manager. However, after the phone screen with the Hiring Manager - there was no response from either Recruiter or Hiring Manager for the next four weeks. Eventually, I assumed I did not pass the interview -but this was just annoying to not hear an answer (and for me to be following up week after week).

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

1 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

We are very sorry to hear you experienced this. Please reach out to Michael Erisman at Michael.Erisman@docusign.com if you'd like to share more details and provide feedback.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview/screen
    In person interview with 5 people for 30 minutes each

Zero technical questions asked. Hardly any real technical questions from either of the 5 people I spoke with. One interviewer was half asleep and yawning throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would my dream job be if I had unlimited money? (not a joke, multiple people asked me this)   1 Answer

14 May 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocuSign in May 2018.

Interview

Initially had a 20 min pone conversation with the HR to know more about the position and if I was ready to relocate. He mentioned that the team was looking for someone with testing and coding skills and not a developer. Next scheduled an interview with the hiring manager where we talked about the position and requirements and what I was currently doing. Next came technical round where had two questions. I believe I answered them satisfactorily. I was not asked to optimize the solution or given time even though the question was difficult. After following up with the recruiter go a response that they were looking for a developer.

Interview Questions

• Sliding Window Maximum (Maximum of all subarrays of size k)   Answer Question

1 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you very much for your feedback. If you are open to it, please reach out to Michael Erisman, VP of HR Michael.Erisman@docusign.com. He'd like to learn more.

Senior Director, Content Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

I applied online, had a screening interview with the recruiter and was scheduled to have a one-on-one call with the hiring manager. She canceled the call 1 min before it was due to start, and told me the recruiter will reach out to reschedule next week. Not only the recruiter didn't reschedule the call, but also they didn't respond to my follow-ups. I understand things change and maybe they decided to put the role on hold or chose someone else, but how about communicating with the candidate?

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

25 Apr 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Linux Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process started off with a standard phone screen with the recruiter, and I was then scheduled for a one hour phone screen with two of the team members I would be working with.

After the first phone screen I had another phone screen with the development team manager. Both conversations were somewhat casual, but there were a lot of technical questions mixed in between (especially infrastructure design and Linux questions of course).

Once the phone screens were complete I was asked to fly out for a half-day of on-site interviews. The scheduling of the trip and accommodations was very smooth, and they were very responsive to my requests. The on-site interview itself included five different panels covering technical as well as soft skills. Each interview was one-on-one and lasted about 45 minutes.

Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard whiteboard coding problems, like finding bugs in existing code, and reading/parsing text files.   Answer Question
    • Linux fundamentals and infrastructure design   Answer Question

25 Apr 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing such detailed thoughts. We are happy to hear the experience was a good one but sorry to see you declined our offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a recruiter call then went on with phone and multiple 1-1 rounds. Algorithms and Data Structures, white boarding and general questions. Make sure you are prepared to deep dive on your background.

Interview Questions

• Deep dive into previous experience and multiple algorithmic questions.   Answer Question

14 May 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online in the beginning of March. I got an email back at the end of the month. I had my first phone interview in April, then my technical screening the next week. Two weeks later I was in San Francisco for my final interview and I had an offer letter the following Monday. The whole process moved quickly after the initial contact.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimize the UI of an application given the following architecture?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that will identify if a victory condition exists in a tic-tac-toe game.   Answer Question

Welcome aboard!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process for a Sr BA. Met with a group of teammates, management, and business partners face to face and over webex sessions.

The company does a good job of aggregating the interviews into one or two sessions max after the initial phone screen by HR and your hiring manager

Interview Questions

• General project based questions - how do you manage a project, how do you push back on business partners
      General tech based questions - how do you manage solutioning, do a solution design session   Answer Question

Welcome aboard

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Applied online - had a phone call and an onsite interview. Asked all theoretical questions about implementations and pros/cons of certain methods. Smooth process and able to answer all my questions.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

26 Mar 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you. Hope you are enjoying your new gig or get some time off before you begin.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.