Dow Jones Relationship Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dow Jones (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online through my university's career website and a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly standard.. why am I interested in Dow Jones, what do I know about Dow Jones, why sales (relationship manager position), etc. The recruiter seemed unenthusiastic and slightly bored with me and the conversation lasted less than 15 minutes so I was surprised when I found out I made it to the next round. The next round was a video interview (Hirevue) with about 20 questions and 3 minutes to answer each question. I didn't have much time to prepare for it and it was nerve-racking because this was my first "virtual" interview. I haven't received any feedback from Dow Jones since then despite my attempts to reach the recruiter so I just assumed that I didn't make the cut. The phone/video interview was still a fairly long process. . took about 6 weeks overall.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the virtual interview were very "sales-oriented" (eg: are you a hunter or a farmer?)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.