Dude Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Dude Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Dude Solutions

2.5

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dude Solutions.

Interview

Recruiter reached out quickly after online application. Had a great phone screen with the recruiter and went into detail regarding my background and skillset. Had a a video interview with the hiring manager that seemingly went well also. Waited a couple of weeks and sent out follow-up email to recruiter. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client and how you improved their experience.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Process was very quick and professional. The recruiter was pleasant to speak with but since she was a contracted recruiter, she didn’t have much information about the role. Once the phone interview was completed, I was notified of the next steps. Went on to a round robin interview with 3 managers then got to meet a few of the current employees. Interview was fairly easy for a person who had had sales experience. I felt that they were more looking for a good personality match then sales knowledge.

Senior Manager, Marketing Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was back-to-back. Everyone was really nice and I was really hoping to land the gig there. They interviewed me before the job was officially posted, so I didn't have a JD when I was there. They said I would definitely hear from them the following week. I followed up a week later and heard nothing from HR, or the manager. I find it strange that you'd fly someone out there and then don't follow back up when they're that far down the interview process. Everyone there is very nice and I would've loved to have worked there. It was a neutral process.

Interview Questions

• The asked me about the customer life cycle and lead life cycle. Also, asked if I had had experience growing team members.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a nice change in pace. They have everything set up and you just following the process. It was super nice to have someone always in contact with me about where I was in the process.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview conducted by HR. Then the actual interview is about 2 hours. The first hour is with management and the second hour is with QA team members. I tried to follow up after the interview but never received any response.

Interview Questions

• How would you automate the user login process and make it reusable?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

I applied and heard back a few weeks later. The manager was transparent about the role, vision and it was clear she was very proud of the company. It was hard not to feel excited about the company and opportunity while speaking with her. The position was somewhat out on hold. Despite telling me that - the hiring manager did check ins and updates. Again, another plus on their side. This is something she did not have to do as she had already said the role was being revisited. Great experience despite outcome!

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dude Solutions in February 2019.

Interview

I initially participated in a phone screen with the recruiter and then a phone call with the hiring manager in December to then receive a rejection a few weeks later. Four weeks then passed and I was contacted stating the position was still open and asked if I was still interested in pursuing the position. I accepted the invitation to have a phone call with a manager and a member of the team. It apparently went well and I was asked two weeks later to come on - site. I then met with four team members over the course of two hours. Upon leaving, the recruiter stated that the final round of interviews would be with the VP. More than a week passed I was contacted to once again come on-site. Instead of meeting with the VP, I spent two more hours meeting with five more employees. On the morning of the interview, I was asked if could stay an extra hour to meet with the VP. Since I was going to be on campus, I agreed to stay to alleviate scheduling yet another visit. Over three weeks have passed with no response or follow up despite attempts to uncover where I stood in the hiring process. I was told the team was meeting to "recap" a few weeks ago...nothing. This week I contacted a recruiter and was told another recruiter was working to fill the role. It has been three months and almost ten hours of interviews. I think some follow up and follow through would have been courteous.

Interview Questions

• What professional activities do you engage in to "sharpen" the saw?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through the Dude Solutions careers page, was contacted via email for a phone interview, and then set up an in-person interview. My HR Contact person was extremely communicative - she provided me multiple updates throughout the process as well as obtaining feedback regarding why I was not selected for the position. Prior to my interview experience, I was highly interested in Dude due to their company culture and product. After my experience, I am even more interested and hope that continued pursuit and applications will result in an offer.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First Interview was a phone screening. The HR Staff knew I had a great idea of what it takes and the idea of the business. Shortly after the interview I was invited for a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions mostly. I was asked if I had a chip on my shoulder? That was a new one! Over all the questions were reviewing my resume.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted pretty soon after applying, had a phone interview set up the next week, and then the following week had a phone interview with the department manager. The first interview was with HR and we had a scheduled date and time. Well, the HR Specialist never called me at the scheduled time/day. I sent an email and tried to call her, but was put through to voicemail. The next day she responded telling me she had a job fair that day and wasn't able to call or email me. So I wasted my entire lunch break waiting for her to call. I was able to let that go because I was really interested in working there, but then after the phone interview with the department manager, there was absolutely no communication. No response to my follow up email, nothing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.