Dun & Bradstreet Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Dun & Bradstreet Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dun & Bradstreet

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

So after the second round interview they ghosted. Never got any reply after I sent them a follow-up email. How rude. I'll never apply for any jobs in this company in the future and I don't recommend anyone to do that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in March 2016.

Interview

Had one phone interview with a recruiter which was a phone screen. The next step was filling out a profile, the next step was a two phone calls with a hiring manager, which was mostly fit based, the last step was a phone call/email from recruiter saying I got the position.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and get the response in one month. The first round is phone interview. very smooth process and the next round is onsite interview. There are no technology questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between relational database and Hadoop? what is your experience on resume?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was swift with proper allotment of time to every individual. Though their was an initial waiting time , the rest of the process was relatively fast and breezy. The interviewer had a good command over his respective field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Melbourne) in July 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviewers. One very friendly and young, the other was more senior level and not so friendly. The unfriendly person made the environment very stressful, he was completely looking bored of interviewing me, looking around, not so listening or respectful of me when talking. The younger person recently started to work there that was why he still was not changed to a stressful disrespected person like the more senior one I presume. both technical and behavioral questions in the first level of interview and they said they pass me a dataset for the second round. They were compaining on too much work load and no good communication with marketing or other departments, in my interview!!! the payment was 65K and I did not make it to the second round, however when I received the call, I was happy to be rejected!

Interview Questions

• both technical and behavioral. SQL, mostly Excel (about micros and VBA if I have ever used before or not) if I had experience working with SAS Guide   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Marlow, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. First stage was tests sent to me to complete in my own-time (multiple-choice questions, excel test and a written report) - 1 week deadline. Second stage was an interview at D&B offices with line-leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background (both education and professional)   Answer Question
    • What interests you about the company (and role)?   Answer Question
    • If you had this task/project to do (they will give an example), how would you do it and talk them through the steps?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.