Dyson Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Dyson Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dyson

3.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson.

Interview

Applied online on their very user friendly website. Got an email to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. Talked with the recruiter and realized they pay very low since I was on the higher end of their range for a lateral move. Recruiter had very basic questions and couldn’t answer anything I asked in terms of specifics for the role. There was a lot of background noise which made it hard to focus.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dyson

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Dyson (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial interview process was awesome. Loved everyone I met, the office is beautiful, casual dress, etc...When I raised a question regarding their negative reviews online, I was immediately frowned upon. After three months of interviews, didn't get the job. Was called back twice for two different positions and interviewed for months with those as well. After nine months of interviewing for four different positions, I didn't get an offer. What a complete waste of time. Note to HR: If you're going to call someone back that many times, offer them a job.

Interview Questions

Dyson Response

2 Mar 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

At Dyson, we are constantly recruiting for the best talent that can help contribute to the growth and ambitious goals we have in place for the coming years. We must have thought highly of you to have introduced you to various managers within the business. We are committed to matching the skills of our pipelined talent into the appropriate roles as they become available. Unfortunately, at times this can cause some delays on our end as we may not always have the right opportunity available for every individual at the right time. I highly appreciate the interest you had shown in Dyson and the time you clearly dedicated to our process. If you'd like to connect personally to talk through some of your feedback in greater detail, I'd love to hear from you: molly.ogrady@dyson.com. Thank you!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malmesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dyson (Malmesbury, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview initially followed by a competency based interview in front of a panel of three. This was straight forward enough but what I thought was really poor form was after a period of 5-10 minutes a new employee would come in and one member of the panel would leave the room. The whole process lacked continuity and made a professional company like Dyson look ridiculous. Interview feedback took one month to arrive despite me following up by email and when it did arrive it was not constructive. The whole interview process is one I would not like to repeat again and left me feeling negative about Dyson as a business.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dyson (Sydney) in January 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview for 15 minutes with questions about my experience and background , 1st interview just over an hour behavioural questions and experience panel of 2, 2nd interview case study case study based ona work scenario panel of 4, psychometric test online, references and offer took around 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a time you made a mistake   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.