Dyson National Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Dyson

3.5

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dyson (Sydney).

Interview

Very old school. Straight into a maths based competence test before any interview which I found strange and pretty arrogant. Standard questions in interview but it appeared some of those interviewing really did not know how to interview. I have no idea how they could judge if I was suitable based on what was asked. They seemed very closed minded compared to other companies I have successfully interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Dyson Response

10 Oct 2017 – HR Executive

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Dyson values a quality experience for our candidates and employees alike. Looking for better ways of doing things is in our DNA so we appreciate your feedback and want to understand more about where we got it so wrong. After all, with failure comes new learning. We encourage you to contact us on 0488 918 439 for a confidential conversation about your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Dyson

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dyson (Sydney) in February 2017.

Interview

Very old school. Straight into panel pressure test without even determining cultural fit to the business. One of the strangest interviews I have ever done but nice people. Hardly spent any time getting to know me. The fact that I was through a recruiter did not seem to help. Great business but strange old school process.

Interview Questions

• Can you please do this data/ maths test before we begin ( hands test and sits over me while I do it).   2 Answers

Dyson Response

16 Jul 2017 – HR Executive

Thank you for your candid feedback. At Dyson, we endeavor to create a candidate experience that is positive and that provides an opportunity for you to get to know the organization and team better while building a relationship with you the candidate. We have taken this feedback on board and adjusted our recruitment process. I am sorry you did not have a positive interview experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.