E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions

Interviews at E. & J. Gallo Winery

2.9

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Modesto, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online through my university after an online info session , then a 30 minute phone screen, then an onsite interview day with 3 separate 30 minute interviews with 3 managers

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

17 Jul 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback and best of luck to you. Keep in touch!

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Two formal in person interviews followed by a ride along. The ride along is a great way to see the everyday parts of the job. Then a weekend long trip to have a final round of interviews as well as a mock sales pitch.

Interview Questions

E. & J. Gallo Winery Response

26 May 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for sharing!

Sales Leadership Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

First I submitted an application and was then selected for an on-campus interview.The interview was with a recruiter and another manager in the company. I was then called back for a second on-campus interview. This interview was with an upper level manager in the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone you didn't agree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

18 May 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience. Please stay in touch and we hope you consider future opportunities with Gallo!

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Napa, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Based upon interview experience:
    1) Job posting/qualifications not reflective of position/ambiguous-more template than reality.
    2) Initial phone screener was 15-20 minutes late
    3) Obvious disconnect between screening committee and HR liaison
    4) Encouraged to apply to a position that I was clearly not qualified for and after a long drawn out interview process, did not get the position for just these very reasons.
    5) Entire process from beginning to end --took too much time.
    6) Interview panelists pleasant and conversant.

Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Pomona, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

On campus interview with about 20 or so other applicants. Interviewed with 2 individuals for about half an hour. Open ended questions compared to how other interviews have been thus far. They took a lot of notes

Interview Questions

• How are my time management skills   1 Answer

18 May 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you stay in touch. Cheers and best of luck to you!

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuskegee, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Tuskegee, AL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was just like any other interview just had to go through a little bit more. My first interview was a phone interview then, the following was supposed to be a face to face interview but due to Covid-19 I could not interview in person. It was then switched to a virtual one. Overall the interview process went well and I wish I had the chance to continue on being this is such a great company which stands and places initiative behind their core values. They also gave great assistance through Thurgood Marshall for mentoring and coaching throughout your interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where I was in an environment where I had to sell something.   1 Answer

Interview

It was good and comfortable. The interview included numerous folks, including those from teams who would be business partners in my role. Each person played a different role in regards to my career here at Gallo.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe exerience   1 Answer

12 Feb 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your feedback. Welcome to Gallo!

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Spokane, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Two on-campus interviews then virtual conference due to coronavirus. There was also a virtual conference held to make up for the shadowing opportunity that usually happens early April. Typically the final part of the interview is down in California, but the circumstances had to be compromised because of COVID-19.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Corvallis, OR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was very short and not many questions were asked to me but I asked them a lot of questions. Not sure where this is going but I know gallo has a great 3 year program and I think its a great company to start in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Gallo?   4 Answers

20 Feb 2020 – Human Resources Leadership

Thanks for your interview feedback and welcome to Gallo!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery in February 2020.

Interview

One on one University interview with two employees, met for ~30 minute interview. Reached out a week later after not hearing back but didn’t get a response. The interview questions were not very difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.