E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

E. & J. Gallo Winery Interview Questions

Interviews at E. & J. Gallo Winery

2.9

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. The interview allowed for the recruiters to get to know me both as a candidate and a person and left plenty of time for me to ask questions at the end.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Interview process was a very straight forward format where I met with all member or the relevant team and the VP. I was from out of state the company flew me out and paid for accommodations and per diem during the visit.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Had an overall pleasant experience. The interviewers were very friendly. The communication before and after the interview was also good. Didn't get the job but found out pretty quickly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why you're interested in the role/company followed by behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

2 rounds of pretty personal questions. Focused on what you did in college to show leadership skills and where you derive your passion from. I really enjoyed talking to both representatives.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to overcome something.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Excellent experience. As you move up, the provide a great stay and excellent travel accommodations. Extremely enthusiastic and easy going. They really took care of you as you moved up in the interview process

Interview Questions

• How will you handle adversity in these situations   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Excellent process. Well managed throughout. The interviewers were professional, courteous and did and outstanding job of selling the opportunity with Gallo, and identifying the attributes of a successful candidate. The travel planning and hospitality were also outstanding.

Interview Questions

• How I managed complex situations   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery.

Interview

Got the interview by talking to some recruiters at a campus career fair. Got an email after showing my resume and providing it to the recruiters in person. They were concerned with my willingness to learn and how teamwork oriented I was for the most part. Not overly technical.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest takeaway from your previous internship?   Answer Question

Interview

Talked to recruiter at campus job fair and interviewed via zoom a few weeks later. There were lots of questions about on campus leadership experience. The interview last 20-30 minutes,

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Missouri City, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Two virtual interviews followed by a 3rd round interview at a virtual Regional Recurring Conference which was a little bit behavioral, but mostly conversational interviews. Definitely the best interview process I’ve had. I learned so much about the company during this process as well. I got an offer about 2 weeks later. They really made sure I was prepared for the third round interview and they really look for a great personality, leadership experience, and sales experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E. & J. Gallo Winery (Eugene, OR (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Attended a regional recruiting conference to become a part of their Sales Leadership Development Program. To get this job, there was two rounds of interviewing prior to the conference, then the top 1% of candidates were invited to attend the conference itself. Within this event, there were two more interviews and a boardroom presentation to determine whether or not Gallo was a good fit for the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Why E. & J. Gallo? How do you handle stress and multitasking? Talk about a time that you faced failure: how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.