Embassy Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Embassy Suites Interview Questions

Interviews at Embassy Suites

2.4

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was wonderful.I had to return to do a live cooking demo which lead to me being hired. The process took about a week from beginning to end.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites.

Interview

called in for an interview and met with front desk manager. He asked basic customer service oriented questions and how I would handle a difficult situation/guest. Make sure to have examples ready for different scenarios and how you have handled a difficult customer in the past.

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Livonia, MI (US)).

Interview

Not lengthy at all. l'm confident and trust my experience and references are valued. Being in Thee Hospitality Industry you work along side and connect with so many Amazing people its merely in possible not to know or have worked with someone you've had the pleasure of working with.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Marlborough, MA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process starts with a job application with the human resources representative. Making sure to leave a good first impression, a good resume, get a business card to contact later, and sending a thank you note may be paramount in getting a job. Having a reference who works there may help a lot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here (or something in these lines)   Answer Question

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Bryan, TX (US)).

Interview

Very easy and calm environment interview with supervisor of housekeeping and head boss over everyone and HR person. After I got offered the job and did paperwork for background

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Embassy Suites.

Interview

Was two interviews with GM and Front desk op manager..test your skills with behavior questions...Friendly upbeat interviewers. Make sure to smile. Make sure u know about Hilton and the Embassy Suites.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was very organized and thorough and I was able to ask lots of good questions. However the Embassy Suites Albuquerque front desk manager is terrible about keeping her word. She promsied me id get a call either way so I could be informed. Never got a call!!!! Also i called 4 times trying to reach her and she never called me back. Dont apply for the Albuquerque location unless your ok with not getting a call back or a response period. Completely unprofessional!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disgruntled customer and how you solved it while providing excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Sales and Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Honolulu, HI (US)).

Interview

My experience was positive in the beginning. I really like the phone interview which explored more about your personality and work ethic. But I left my in-person interview with a manager uninspired and withdrew my interest in the role to focus on a different hotel. They seemed ill prepared and I had to go over a lot of things stated in my resume. In the end, I felt like I asked more questions than the manager did. The few questions asked by the manager were uninsightful.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Received a call to set up an in person interview a few days after I applied online. At the hotel I went through a round of interviews: Director of HR, Director of Operations, Executive HK and Front Desk Manager. Each no more than 15 minutes. I received call from the Director of HR a day later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Various scenarios that could happen at the hotel and how you would respond.   Answer Question
    • Director of HR will ask you to summarize your conversation with the DOO or the other managers.   Answer Question
    • Skim over resume and ask generic questions about each job.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Birmingham, AL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Really easy great hr he is easy to get along with friendly head housekeeper she is easy to get along with great personality both really made the interview a breeze and the didn't drill you about anything where you couldn't answer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.