Emirates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Emirates

3.2

EFTA Flight Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It starts with online application and if you meet the minimum requirements they will contact you via email. Waited for 6 months to get a response. They will sent you a link via email for hirevue interview. Given two weeks to take the interview

Interview Questions

• why is your experince important for the job   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

Applied online and waited 2 years for an interview. The interview was short but got hired on the spot. The interviewer sent an email the same day for the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the greatest contribution you made to your previous company that until now they are still continuously applying them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very professional, all information was given accurately in advance since the first day which was the open day.
    Process did not take long time, question were all related to the job.

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates in January 2019.

Interview

I went to interview last month, It was so hard to me because i not native English but I just wanna tried. Open day but should completed online application first, at that day cv drop said hello and small talk for they saw personality and then wait for next step if you pass.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It's hard to say it's easy or not, because it all depends on your personality qualities that are judged subjectively most of the times. If you can prove that you are a beautiful, polite and friendly person, you will get this job. If you cannot prove that, you are most likely to fail.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Went on an open day. First, you watch a video about the company and living in Dubai then drop off your cv the recruiter asks you a few questions then if you made it you go through another 2 rounds.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Emirates (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, and then was invited to the "Invite Only" day. At my particular interview day, there were roughly 70 people. We went through rounds of group games, in which the recruiter is looking for how you interact with others and your team work. There were a few cuts made throughout the day, in which there were 7 people total who were offered the "Final Interview". This was scheduled for the next day or day following, and took about 1-2 months to get the final result.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The job interview went very well the person was nice and comprehensive and also kind and helpful to me and I am very excited about the opportunity. I am a little bit confused about the fact that I am not going to be able to make it

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

EK has one of the most thorough interview process. I went through a 5 step interview process. Each step was very difficult as your overall body/tone language were observed. Lots of people were eliminated in each process

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time when you break a rule   5 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates.

Interview

Prepare to be grilled for more than 12 hours. If you make past 1st stage you will be subjected to a multitude of online tests. They make to wait for hours on end to test your patience. You also have to do a reach test. They ONLY hire young and very attractive people under 30 years old who ARE SINGLE and NOT MARRIED so if don't meet that criteria do not bother wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst customer experience you have had and how you handled it.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.