Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 29 Dec 2017

2.7

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It's a three stage interview process, talking with different managers at different branches. Very friendly and laid back, but still professional personas. At first it is general questions, getting an idea of your background, and then they give you more information about the company and how you can fit in with their culture.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

In short I was strung around for 3 interviews that completely wasted my time. The company seems like a great company to work for. However, I just ran into the weirdest group of upper managment. I applied for a position in Joliet, IL which is still open. I truly think they want young candidates fresh out of college with no experience. The phone interview was skipped, so I met the recruiter first things seemed well. I was contacted for a second interview with middle management. One of the,came off as a puppet not saying anything while his manager was completely rude. I'd like to hope she was testing me to see if I could deal with rude customers. I use the phrase "I'd like to hope" loosely. I was contacted to set up a third interview, by any means do not think if you came for third interview you have the job, I'm telling that's far from the truth. Upper management seemed like an okay guy, somewhat of an ego but okay. After the final interview, he told me the recruiter (that's been corresponding with me for 3 weeks now) will reach me after him and middle management come together to select out of the "candidate pool", and that I should hear something end of week or beginning of next. The interview was a Wednesday didn't hear anything that week or the next despite me reaching out to the recruiter who suddenly ghosted me. Not even the generic we'll be selecting another candidate, just nothing at all. I had other offers but I loved the opportunity with Enterprise so I tried to hold off on accepting the others. Hard lesson learned, and whoever they chose from the "candidate pool didn't work out because they're still hiring for this position.

Interview Questions

• With almost 3 years of sales experience why would you want to start over?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (North Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and thought it went well, but ended up not being chosen for a second interview. Most of the questions were about leadership and sales experience.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Average interview. Think you should study for it. Very competitive. However the interview is very doable. They don't expect you to have much experience. Great company and it is certainly something to be prepared for.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It's three rounds of interviews. First one is with the recruiter which is based on positivity and attitude. Second interview is tough (at least for me). The second interview made sure you could take some heat from people because some customers are ruthless. It was more an intimidation in the interview but still stay positive and power through it. Then the third one is with the Regional VP. Once again, continue the posivitivy, brush up on your sales knowledge, and like any business, show you want to be there and to make money.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?

What three qualities do you look for in a business?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL (US)).

Interview

Took about two weeks, three interviews, pretty laid back. First interview is with recruiter, then you meet with an area manager and branch manager, the final interview is with the regional VP. They don't care about skills, they want to see a cool competitive laid back person. They hire fresh college grads.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you, 1 being you don't care about anything, and ten being you won't let grandma win in ping pong.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

In person interview with hr, it was basically a screening. Second interview with area manager(the main interview). Third interview with regional VP(pretty chill). Got my offer the day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Concrete offer of 45k no negotiation

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alsip, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It starts off with a phone screening before you have three interviews. One with the companies recruiter, second is with an area manager, and the third and most intimidating interview is with the regional Vice President. They were all under 30 minutes and each interview was about one week apart. I received a phone call for my first interview the day after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you find with sales, and how are you going to overcome your challenges here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews both of which were a breeze. First with the recruiter, and the second with a area manager. Seemed to focus on personality, and commitment to the company.

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Rather long application, several assessments, computer scan to see if it meets requirements, 2 phone interviews, background check (be prepared to answer if there is anything on your background & does not automatically disqualify you), must be able to verify you held a job for 1 whole year (if it can't be verified by company be prepared to submit check stubs or W2's).. Just received call yesterday that they are offering me the position... I start training October 10, 2016. I began the application process on July 17, 2016. This company is really detailed & thorough in their hiring process... I am so excited to be able to work from home!

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you experience a problem with your internet service?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you convinced a customer to do something that they had not originally planned on doing?   Answer Question
    • How well do you take constructive criticism and feedback from supervisors or management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Flat rate pay! Great pay for a work from home job

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.