Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Environmental Resources Management

2.7

Sustainability Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed by the Partner, who didn’t seem to show an interest. No feedback was provided after. Said the position is not urgent.

Interviewer was lazy and only asked questions relating to duration and reasons for leaving previous employments.

Interview Questions

• Went through work history one by one, asking questions on why I resigned, commenting that my longest stay is less than a year which is clearly not true. Kept questioning why I left from one company to another.   Answer Question

Consultant I, Environmental Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (Orange, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of submitting a code sample after an initial virtual interview. The virtual interview consisted of written and recorded responses. The response states that this company will get back to the candidate but this is not true. After following up within a week of interviewing I have yet to receive any information.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are either typed or recorded onto your computer for later viewing.   Answer Question

Environmental Impact Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (Metairie, LA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process first started with an online video recording of basic questions describing past work experiences and future aspirations. I was eventually contacted by a PA-based office and scheduled for an in-person interview a few weeks later.

The in-person interview was a double-header: the first was with two project managers that primarily deal with permitting and agency coordination, while the second was with two gentlemen who were more field-based scientists.

The interview itself was incredibly laid back and could not have been better.

Entry Level Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (Charleston, WV (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

first interview is a one way interview
    second is a skype interview
    and the third is an on site
    ERM is a pretty big company so the downside to the interviewing process, even if you know and think you did great was that they took forever to get back to you

Interview Questions

• pretty basic questions the one way interview is a lot more general basic interview questions that you might find online, the skype interview is just them going through your resume   Answer Question

Interview

Both the VP of HR as well as one of the operations manager was very knowledgeable about the role and what they are seeking. The interview helped me have a great understanding of what they were looking for.

Staff Scientist Interview

Interview

The interview was for first online questionnaire with also a video portion of you answering questions. After this first phase you can then move into an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of two panels where you can meet people from different levels in the company.

Consulting Utility Forester Interview

Interview

Clear, Expectations were straight forward enough. Timeline for hiring process was not followed directly, but communication overall was effective and polite. While not getting an offer, the hiring process up until this point was overall carried out quickly for such a large company.

Interview Questions

• What is your maximum travel expectation while in this position?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Applied for the research associate position in Canada. Applied online through the website and submitted the CV with cover letter. Long waiting time for the next step of application.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management.

Interview

After a short phone interview I was called for the in person interview. They were 2 groups of 2 people each. The Interview process lasted almost one hour and a half.
    All of theme were really kind and friendly.

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management.

Interview

Received interview through networking. Interview was easy going. They wanted to know about my college courses, skills, and why I chose to major in geology. All around great experience and great company / people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.