Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 7 Oct 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter and then I was brought in for an in-office interview with 3 people (one supervisor, 1 peers, one upper management that was via phone.) It was very typical in all aspects with the exception that I was not called back for a follow up - just given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background. (Basically give a run down of your resume)   Answer Question
    • What level (in $$$) of projects have you worked on and for what types of clients   Answer Question
    • One is one issue you had with a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

two rounds of behavioral interviews. One is a one-on-one with the recruiter, the second is 4 back to back with different people in different roles, it is all behavioral and just asking about you working with teams and how your experience fits the role

Interview Questions

• If you woke up with 1000 work emails but could only respond to 5 how would you choose   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had one interview with 4 different people, who were all very kind and asked many personality-based questions, very conversational and friendly. Recruiter was great in communicating each update on my status in the hiring process. They extended a verbal offer about one week after the interview, and received a written offer about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged in your previous role   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed and was able to turn it into a conversation. Questions not too hard to answer, just behavioral questions and situation question. If you are well prepared and at least know a little about what epsilon does, you will be fine.

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Spoke with HR Recruiter after applying online, a week later I had a panel interview on the phone with the team. I was invited to the office for a 4 hour in person interview the next week. I had another round of follow up interviews via phone after the in person and another week was taken for a decision to be made.

Interview Questions

• The individual drew a log in page with a username and password field on the white board and asked me to define functional and technical specs for the 'webpage'.   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Blue Ash, OH (US)).

Interview

There was an initial on campus interview that lasted about an hour. It was pretty laid back with your typical interview questions. Then there was an onsite interview with a few different people. One was a VP, another was HR, and then 2 people from various client teams. They were only 30 min each. I typically interacted with a recruiter throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions
      How did you problem solve?
      Are you a rockstar?
      What is the difference between empathy and sympathy?   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was staged in the following order: a recruiter phone screen, a hiring manager phone interview, a panel interview where I was required to give a presentation in the office, another panel interview in office, a phone interview with the head of strategy based on NYC, and finally, a phone interview with two teammates.

Unfortunately the recruiter that I had worked with since the beginning went on vacation while I was waiting for a final decision right before that final phone interview. As a result, I was passed along to another recruiter who was very slow to respond and did not give me insight into the final interview. My original recruiter provided an informal oral offer and sent benefits materials before his vacation. Ultimately, the second recruiter dodged me for days before letting me know that the team decided to rescind the approved offer and merely said that they proceeded not to fill the role at all. So after six rounds of interviewing both via phone/in-person, what should have been a closed deal was poorly managed, botched right until the end, by a recruiter whom I wasn't even familiar with. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE looking to apply - they will just string you along. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• How would I solve for addressing client x's strategic issues and digital needs, understanding of client x's product suite and marketing it in a hypothetical scenario   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through linked in. The HR asked me to time to call and she called. After she got the details she asked my location preferences. She asked for updated resume. I provided it. After that it takes 2 weeks to get the first round of interview.
    The interviewer does not ask any technical question only high level screening. After 2 days i got email for setting up skype round with 3 persons.
    The skype round was scheduled for 1 hour. and happened only 25 mins. Again no technical details. They ask question like will you like to join our team for outing and all.

3 days latter HR says i am not selected as they want a person with totally different skills. Like ETL instead of .Net profile.

It was waste of time. Again HR never provided her contact except email.
    Also they verified all my visa details.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

The interview for epsilon was Simple and sweet. I was asked about by previous experience, and why I would be good at the position. The interviewer was sweet and professional. What struck me is they actually read my resume. The turn around was very fast, it only took 2 days between my application and me being called for an interview. I would rank this high in my interview experiences. Sometimes they ask silly questions that dont apply to the position but not them, it was very straight forward and to the point!

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

1 Jun 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your detailed account and hope it will help others interviewing for this position. We wish you the best of luck in your new position here and... More