Experis Agile Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Experis

1 Interview Review

1.0

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

At first everything seemed squared away. I had no idea they were associated with Manpower, had I, I would not have even had them put me forth for a role due to the bad reputation and lack of quality associated with Manpower in the NE. The first gentleman I spoke with was a lead and he was professional. The 2nd person I spoke to was more junior, but ok until the interview process started. The client was slow to get back to Exp. with interview times/dates. I am working, so I could only do certain days and time frames. The client was not very flexible, yet had a unicorn list of requirements that they have been trying to fill since Q1. Kept asking if there was a date/time for the interview and I did not hear back. The following Monday, as I am taking a break, I am checking my email. There was an interview scheduled for 8AM that morning by the client and the email was from the client, not the recruiter. No one communicated to me before that Monday or that Monday, until I checked my email that I had a interview scheduled that no one ever confirmed me for. Red flag #1. I called the recruitment firm and informed them that the client was contacting me directly and that they had scheduled me for an interview and I missed it as I did not know about it. So we reschedule the interview. A few more days go by and it gets confirmed. Recruiter tells me when the call will take place and that I will have a prep call with her the morning of the interview. I received about 3-4 meeting notices from the client directly. So I confirm with the recruiter and they tell me to ignore it. So I have the prep call with the recruiter. I pay forty dollars for childcare due to the time they selected so I can have the call and no one shows. I contact the recruiter (no answer). I contact her boss (get attitdue) and get told that the interview was for another date a week from now and not that the recruiter gave me the wrong info. No, they blamed me, the candidate. I was about to jump ship. I had so many red flags that this company and the client would be nightmares to work with and I resented them not taking accountability and blaming me. From the top-down, they should have owned it and moved on. So the client rescheduled. I spent more money on childcare due to when they could interview. The client was looking for a unicorn and willing to hold out as long as he wanted. I asked him questions about the role that he should have known the answers to and he did not have answers. It was clear the client was the reason why they could not find someone since Feb. Client was playing make your own Agile and probably had a high priced firm come in and lead them down the wrong path. The client went dark on Experis after saying they would give feedback in 2-3 days and after a week I received an offer for another role and took it. Disorganized, unprofessional and unable to influence the client. I was so not impressed during this experience. In my new Director level role, I know I won't be considering this firm as a partner to help me build teams due to my experience from the top down.

Interview Questions

• We are using Google questions are you familiar with those?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.