Experis Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Over the phone interview asking about my experience, pay, etc. Then, I had several rounds of interviews with the company where I would eventually work. The interview was basic questions going over my resume. There was a skills assesment, and IQ test. I took approximately 2 - 3 weeks from initial application to job placement.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary preference   1 Answer
  • Do you have experience with.... This question will vary based on the potential clients needs. For me it was technical experience the client was looking for.   1 Answer
  • Can you explain your last position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First call was with a recruiter. They were quite knowledgeable about the client and the position requirements. I spoke with a sales guy next before having an interview arranged with the end-client

Interview Questions

• What part of Phoenix do I live...this is relevant to my commute   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Durham, NC (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Experis is now working in sync with ManPower, and I actually believe both to be one and the same after their merger in the field of IT sourcing. While I technically work for Experis, they actually place me at a client's location to do the work of the client's will. When Experis interviews you for a position they will ask probing questions related to your experience and demeanor so they can figure out if you're a good fit for the client they have in mind. They will likely tell you the client and their needs as well to see if you have any experience in the same industry, etc.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you like?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

You were forwarded the job description and the salary/pay rate. Upon review, if you agreed with the pay and the role was a good fit, a face to face interview was scheduled with the potential client. If all goes well, you were asked for a second face to face interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajahmundry Rural (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Experis (Rajahmundry Rural (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was through campus placement. First round is Online and then the second round is voice and accent. Next one is telephonic. Again another telephonic with another HR. Finally a skill test again at Hyderabad.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it was over the phone, mostly client took the interview.The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.