Experis IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis IT Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.2

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Brief phone call to establish background. Followed by an in-person client interview.

Interview Questions

There were too many inconsistent statements from Experis and they were very misleading. The salary stated in the ad for the position was way off and I was told it was an error, yet they kept reposting the ad. There were other clear sales tactics that were misleading.

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Only had a phone interview and then waited for the contract to be approved. After the job was approved I was able to start working

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

applied online

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

just hourly rate

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was late (about 10 minutes), but the good coffee made up for it. The interview had very little to do with the skills needed for the job, nor did the interviewer have anything but an opaque description of the job; the location was provided, but not who I would be working for, the person's experience, how many people in the department nor the exact skillsets I would need (I had all, plus extras that proved useful.)

Interview Questions

• Would I mind working for a younger person.   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Experis (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

The interview was simple, they did not made me many questions as I had already talked with the customer, and they wanted me to start working, I just had to work through Experis.

Interview Questions

• What had I done before and what were my salary expectations   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Milan (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

Colloquio strutturato con HR e Manager in cui ti presentano una descrizione dell'azienda e del ruolo e successivamente ti danno la possibilità di raccontare la tua esperienza e il tuo vissuto personale e la tua desiderata professionale

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.