Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Test Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Redmond, WA (US)).

Interview

I was then contacted on the phone by a recruiter (after applying online) to learn about the position and to schedule a phone interview. That interview took less than half an hour and was followed by a 1:1 in-person interview, which took about an hour. It was onsite, and water/coffee/tea was provided. The 1:1 was relaxed, and the interviewer was mostly interested in my ability to think through problems and in determining if my personality would match with the existing team. I received an offer over the phone shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Three crates of fruit are placed in front of you. The left crate is labeled as Apples, the middle as Oranges, and the right as Apples & Oranges. All of the labels are incorrect. How can you figure out the correct labels by opening just one crate?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Experis (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by Experis for a Project Management role out of the blue. I am assuming they found my resume and decided to pitch this position to me.

Interview Questions

• When I was contacted by the recruiter she seemed to be very excited about me as a match for this position. She called me to set up an interview with her manager, which went well. Then she called me and set up an interview with the Company in question. The first interview went well and then I was told I would move on to the hiring manager.

I was set up with an interview with the hiring manager which was abruptly canceled on the day of the interview without explanation. I phoned the recruiter to find out why, and she had no answers for me at the time. I proceeded to call 2 days later and left a message, and did not receive a call back. The following week I phoned again to get an explanation, the recruiter still didn't have one for me. I was told that by the recruiter that they would check in with their manager to get me some answers. Well, it has been a month later and I never got a call with an explanation. How does a recruiter go from being supposedly in your corner as an advocate for a position to completely dropping the ball and not telling a candidate what happened with that perfectly suited position? This has left such a bad taste in my mouth. So very unprofessional Experis, very unprofessional. Candidates are people, you should at least be respectful and professional in your dealings with us. Shame on you!   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a couple phone calls before I went in to the office. When I went into the office, I talked with practically everyone there, and it all seemed to mostly be a test of my personality since I'm getting hired to get trained right out of school. But I really liked everyone I talked to and liked the vibe, so I fit well.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiter had little to no knowledge of the role. Did not prepare me for the interview by letting know I would be meeting with the entire team. Had me drive 2+ hours to the interview itself when it could have been handled just the same via phone. Please start training and educating your recruiters to understand what positions they are trying to fill. After the interview, it was very clear it did not match my background and should have never been suggested. Complete waste of time and will not accept any contract positions via this company.

Interview Questions

• I supplied my resume - but the recruiter themselves asked little to nothing about what I was looking for and seemed to be a pointless middleman.   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Extensive Phone reviews followed by face to face with the Employment Associate. My work experience and what I felt most comfortable doing was asked . My recruiter was located in Philadelphia on the phone and web follwed up by a face to face interview with the Employment administrator.

Interview Questions

• My specialties in my background and experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a phone interview with the recruiter first. After couple days, I received an phone interview with the employers . Finally I had a on-site interview with the manager.

Testing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Tempe, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I sent in an email to the person who, at the time, was doing the recruiting. It took approximately 3-4 reminder emails to let them know I was still interested, and to get an actual interview scheduled. The recruiter was kind and helpful, emailing me some information, and calling me afterwards to check in on how the interview went. Very kind and thorough.

For my actual interview, I needed to dress business casual, which was to be expected (dress for the actual job is casual). I waited in the waiting room after receiving my visitor badge from the front desk help and signing in. The person I was originally to meet with was held up in a meeting, so I met with two other people instead. They took turns asking me questions that pertained to the position, and were kind to allow me to take my time. I felt relaxed, we were able to laugh and joke, and much of what they asked me readied me to understand what to expect of the work. When the interview was over, they thanked me for my time, and I headed out. I heard back within about 2-3 days for my job offer, which the recruiter called me again and congratulated me. Later the same day, I received a phone call from HR to let me know I would have NDAs and other paperwork to sign sent to my personal email to fill out before my start date. It was all very thorough, very straight-forward, and everyone was very kind.

Interview Questions

• If you are given a machine that you know can only handle the values 1-9, what would you do to test its abilities and limitations?   1 Answer
    • How would you test a pen or a stapler to make sure it works?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite video game and why, and what is one thing you would change about it?   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Approached by their corporate recruiter by email a number of times. After I responded I had 3 phone calls with the recruiter. Was asked to take a personality test online. Then followed by in-person interview and panel interview. Felt like I would get an offer but did not

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sammamish, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Sammamish, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

it was straightforward. there were 2 phone screens wherein I demonstrated my qualifications. it was informal. then i went on to an in -person panel interview with the client company.

Interview Questions

• basic overview of experience and understanding of scrum concepts   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Redmond, WA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Bellevue, WA) in March 2018. Everyone was very kind and it was honestly one of the best interview processes I've had to date. People were very easy to talk to.