Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process went smoothly. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked if I wanted the job. I said yes and they scheduled me for a technical phone interview. After passing that is a customer service interview by the hiring manager. And then you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe what is SharePoint and what benefits does it provide to a business?   1 Answer
    • Go over the migration process from Exchange on-prem to online and hybrid.   1 Answer
    • What are some of the things you can accomplish in Office 365?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It took months. They called me about multiple opportunities before presenting the one I took. I was promised a promotion within a short period of time based on results. Every time I achieved the goal, I was given another lie about why I was not being promoted.

Interview Questions

• They have you take an aptitude exam   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First call was with a recruiter. They were quite knowledgeable about the client and the position requirements. I spoke with a sales guy next before having an interview arranged with the end-client

Interview Questions

• What part of Phoenix do I live...this is relevant to my commute   Answer Question

Concierge O365 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The Experis recruiter was not clear in the definition of the role. She sent an email without understanding the duties and responsibilities. Hence, there was not a clear match. I was the one following up with the status.

Interview Questions

• Heavy Exchange migration questions. How to navigate by memory the O365 console.   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

It was laid back. I met with two people and sat with one of the recruiters. The recruiter shadow was most helpful because all the higher ups did was lie about what the job is.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very easy. You first enter into a phone screening with a recruiter from ManpowerGroup and than that determines your 1:1 in person interview at HQ. The 1:1 was about 30 minutes. They ask very basic questions. Received call within an hour stating I have an offer.

Fast Track Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

First off you will get a call from Experis if your background matches what they are looking for. The HR rep will tell you what the position is about and pass your information along to Microsoft. If Microsoft finds that you are suitable for the position, and experis rep will contact you and start arranging several round of interviews by phone with Microsoft staff and one final interview in-person

Interview Questions

• What is Office 365?, Explain what does plan E1,E3 and E5 includes ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Several Phone Interviews with the Managing Director, Sales Director, another Managing Director, and a Senior Recruiter. I was initially brought this opportunity by an Executive staffing firm that really didn't prepare me for the interview or the organization. I was interviewed for IT and Engineering Business Development Manager roles.

Interview was a bit confusing on who was who and what roles everyone had. They tried very hard to sell my the job and definitely oversold on a number of items.

Interview Questions

• What is current contractor headcount?   Answer Question
    • What is your high weekly gross profit?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What companies have you worked with previously (clients)?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with VMS/MSP run accounts? How many retail, small-medium sized accounts have you worked with?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Anoka, MN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with the help desk supervisor and was on a conference call with the department head who was in another state. She described the position in great detail and we had a very interactive chat.The interview took about 40 minutes. I also spent a additional 40 minutes with the help desk supervisor showing me what the actual daily job would be like. I took that as a positive sign.

Compliance Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview process went fairly quick. Follow on-board procedures, do not put procrastinate fingerprinting (if applicable) or urine tests results. Be proficient and have a sense of urgency, your job offer will be rescinded if not completed from time of the job offer. These delegated tasks are time-sensitive, now act like it!