Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Had initial interview with their corporate recruiter. She asked basic questions and gave the overview of the position. Then had 2 phone interviews and took assessment tests. Final stage I had a 1 on 1 interview with the director. The whole process the corporate recruiter (Breeze) was extremely helpful preparing me for ever stage. They were very prompt on getting back to me after each interview. Never keeping me guessing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you made that you learned a lesson from.   Answer Question

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Experis talked to me a little to discover my interests in availability. We talked a bit about my technical background. I had a fairly long telephone conversation with the hiring manager. He was mostly interested in my technical background and particularly in my interest in learning new things. Then we did an in-person interview that was mostly technical. Not much small talk.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to write a function to reverse a string. Since Python is my most recent language, I wrote a one-liner to do that. Then I did it in C complete with tests and test data. The whole thing too about an hour. Within 2 days, I had an offer in hand.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with the team and then a follow up with the Managing Director. The information regarding current engaged clients, executed contracts and number of consultants actually on billing was not true.

Admin Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis in February 2016.

Interview

Easy on phone with manager. Manager lived in another state. About a 1 hour conversation.
    Then in person panel of two employees, on site in conference room in lobby. Offered position same day.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screens, in person interview, and waiting 2 weeks for an answer. Other than that, normal process. More behavior based questions. Seemed to ask slot of the same questions.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Phone Screen, In person, nothing special, not honest with you, made false promises, lied about the job duties as they were not in the original description, not very pleasant, showing zero knowledge of the industry, not taking the interview seriously,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Core Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick, rushed, misleading. I was told I would meet with one person and was totally confused when I met with another two people. They have you shadow but the shadowing I did was nothing like what I actually do or witness daily. Wish I'd known.
    Actual interview was rushed and brief. She has not looked at my resume prior so she knew nothing of me. I wasn't supposed to see her, as I was told I'd interview with Mark, so that is probably why. What's funny is everyone kept saying I would interview with Mark and then once I was hired they keep saying I interviewed with Mark... I never did. Even the person who actually interviewed me refers to me as having interviewed with Mark. Odd.
    ***Also please beware, your pay is not presented as salary***

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Experis wants to place you in a job assignment. For me, their interview was a prep for my interview with my assigned company. They provided additional resources and tips to help me win the job. The entire process was less than two weeks and they allowed me to give 4 weeks notice to my current employer. Very easy to work with and constant communication.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis in October 2015.

Interview

Quick, Easy, Informal, Instant, I was asked a few simple screening questions, and then invited to join experis at thier location in dunwoody. Sage then interviewed me and hired me as a temp. The process was simple and easy.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Experis in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions about my previous Office 365 Migrations, Active Directory, PowerShell, DNS Records and Troubleshooting steps given a specific scenario. I was told that I needed to get my Office 365 MCSA within 3 months but it's not actually required. I highly recommend you get the Office 365 MCSA because you will be well equipped to do well.

Interview Questions

• A customer stops receiving mail but they can send mail. Which DNS record needs to be examined?   1 Answer
    • Customers get bounce back emails when they send email in a hybrid environment.
      How would you troubleshoot that?   1 Answer
    • Customers need Office Apps on their desktop but don't care for Exchange Online Email. Which plans do you recommend?   1 Answer
    • Customers want to share content on sharepoint online with a collaborating company.
      How do you give them access to some folders but not others?   Answer Question