Experis SSD PE Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis SSD PE Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

1 Interview Review

SSD PE Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Longmont, CO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This interviewing for a position with another company and Experis was the Contractor.
Did a few phone interviews with Experis and their associates. Stand questions about the job and my experience. We agreed on a wage and I went for the interview on a Friday, which went outstanding!
Afterwards, I was told by the Experis rep I was working with Amy T, I was Accepted for the position and even raised the pay $1.50/hr, was encouraged to not accept an offer I was considering and give notice to my current employer. And I did.

Later on in the week, while awaiting a Directors sign off, I was told all was good and we were still on track. The next week was the same... till Tuesday. I was informed that if I wanted the job, I would have to take a $7.50/hr cut. I informed them Ii could not accept a cut in pay from what I was currently making and got "Oh well... nice to know ya!" email in reply.

NEVER have I been treated with such professionalism and disrespect in a interview process.
This was nothing more then a 'bait and switch', where I was lured in with a pay amount, only for them to roll it back.

Is this how you envision your employees treating people in the business world?

I accepted the Offer only to have the rug pulled out from under my feet.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.