ExxonMobil Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at ExxonMobil

1,682 Interview Reviews

2.9

Process Contact Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Joliet, IL (US)).

Interview

Exxon flew me out to the interview and treated me to nice dinner. The next day was a full day of interviews. I talked with most of the engineering managers along with a senior project engineer. During the process, I was also paired with two recent graduates to answer any questions I might have about working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Exxon?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview the day after an on campus career fair, in person, 30 minutes. Afterwards received a phone call and then a quick final phone interview with the specific department, but less so technical more just for placement within the company

Interview Questions

• Behavioral mostly, ex. tell me about a time when you had the best solution to a problem and needed to convince your teammates   Answer Question

Crude Oil Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

All whent good fast and easy intwrview check bk round and all whent good fast action for application all fast and easy got back to me fast really simple interview no delays on application really quick on reaponses

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

I applied at a career fair at my university, I was called and offered an interview later that evening for an interview the next day. The interview followed the STAR process and took about 30 minutes. They told me I would know within two weeks if I was pushed to a specific site to continue with the hiring process.

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard behavioral interview, standard questions and attire, nothing really out of the ordinary. Really no technical questions for the first round and the process was straightforward. The recruitment team never got back to me after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you experienced conflict in the workplace or at school?   Answer Question

Global Affairs Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil in February 2020.

Interview

It was pleasant and fast, but it is a hard company to interview to. They are very serious and reject you with their face expressions. Honestly it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some situations where you have had to be a leader?   Answer Question

PhD Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Straightforward behavioral questions. They have a list of questions to assess a specific value. They will ask you a question and you have an option to pass and ask for another question. I am not sure if it is recommended to pass.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Detailed questions toward research experiences and an introduction of their projects. Onboard tests for some simple problems. Individual interviews are hard. They care about your resume and personal interests. Very well organized.

Interview Questions

Interview

Recruited my senior year directly from campus. Went to the career fair, scheduled an interview, got called for an on-site interview, got an offer a few days later. Basic questions about college experience and internships. Spent most of the time talking about the culture of the company, benefits, and work life balance. It was a very easy interview

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about college experience and internships. Spent most of the time talking about the culture of the company, benefits, and work life balance. It was a very easy interview   Answer Question

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

I walked up at a career fair to the Exxon Mobile booth and the company representative was very helpful and friendly. I talked with him and he answered all of my questions honestly and directly. It was a very valuable conversation experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.