FM Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

FM Global Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2018

2.8

Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FM Global.

Interview

Applied through university career fair, interview was the very next day. Standard 1 on 1 interview with recruiter. Very easy to talk to, however the appeal of working from home was not for me.

Interview Questions

• If I was to walk into your house or apartment right now, what would it tell me about your personality.   Answer Question

Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FM Global in March 2018.

Interview

Two interviews. One was behavioral and the other was a group interview. I was told to answer the questions using a particular format for the behavioral interview. Overall, the process was very pleasant. This company really cares about getting to know you.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral interview mainly tried to see how you react in different situations   Answer Question
    • The group interview was with a group of managers. It flowed like a conversation.   Answer Question

Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FM Global in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter during our career fair and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was very relaxed, and we just went over my resume and the key highlights to your experiences.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FM Global (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Signed up through school career board, and was invited for an interview. There were two parts, one part was more of behavior questions kind, and the other was a personality profile. The personality profile was about 20-30 minutes long, and it asked to choose words that people use to describe you, and what words do you think you are, and one essay type question.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to locate?
      How did you get to choose your major?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FM Global in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting site and got a call from the HR to set up the interview as they were going to come for the career fair. I was asked general basic questions. The HR spoke more about himself and the company. Overall a good experience. Later he told me that he will give the feedback to the manager and they will call me if they are interested.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FM Global (Rochester, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was at a college career fair. They were very friendly. At first, I just gave them my resume and we talked for awhile, 10 minutes. Later that day, they emailed me saying they wanted to interview me further the next day. Most of the questions were about my resume. There were also some personality questions. Didn't take very long probably around 40 minutes. A few months later, I got a response saying that they liked my interviewing skills and qualifications, but they would like me to have more experience. They said to contact them further at the next career fair.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FM Global (Troy, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Went to a networking event they had at my college, then they had me sign up for an interview. Interviewers were very friendly, and the questions were all behavioral. Nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous projects, tell them about a project I'm most proud of, what qualities do I need to work on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FM Global (Troy, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Talked about projects on the Resume, asked pretty deep about the projects, such as what I did, what techniques I used, what problems I have met, etc. All behavior questions, no technical questions.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FM Global.

Interview

First was a quick walkthrough of projects on the resume following by your teamwork experience(agile developing, SCRUM, etc.), time managing skills and an example of debugging. Just behavior questions, no algorithm or test.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FM Global (Troy, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to a information session and scheduled an interview.
    For the interview, it were just about behavioral questions.
    I prepared for it but my work experience was a bit behind so I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.