Fast Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Fast Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2018

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Was a pleasant process. There was an initial examination with a mixture of short logic questions and programming. Then a personal interview followed directly after. They asked me experience and such along with a logic puzzle which I solved after a couple of tries. I sabotaged myself a bit because I said I was on the fence as far as going back to for my Master's Degree and I believe there was some confusion whether I was applying for a full-time or intern position. They responded back within two weeks with their response.

Interview Questions

• Logic Question: You have nine beans and a mechanical scale that can weigh two groups of items at a time. One bean is heavier than the rest. How can you find it using the scale only twice?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in May 2018.

Interview

Applied only and was emailed back and asked to provide references. Afterwards, I was invited for a phone interview. Typical HR questions, thought I answered them well, but was not invited for second round.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours? What is a strength of yours? What do you know about Fast Enterprises?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Fair questions. Interviewer was nice. Just look like you know the company well. Didn't get to the 2nd round because my technical skills were not up to par, but the interviewer did tell me what the answers were for the questions I did wrong

Interview Questions

• How many loops can you name and explain?   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I met FAST at my college career fair. The company representative asked me about my background and gave me useful information about the company, after which they invited me to an on-campus interview. In that interview I was given a logic test followed by a bunch of behavorial questions and questions about the test. I was pleased to hear the following week that they were inviting me to their Denver office for a final in-person interview, where I got to meet some of the employees and a tour of the office. In the interview, there were a bunch of logic questions which I could solve with a lot of hints from the interviewer, along with behavorial questions like "Why do you want to work at FAST?". I had a very good experience overall, and the arrangements they made for the hotel stay and flight were also very nice. I would recommend anyone applying to go for it. They have a mature hiring process and they value a candidate's time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company within the next 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, and with some prior research, I knew what to expect.

The first interview was just a screening phone call with a recruiter, and a few days later I spoke with a Training Coordinator. From there I was invited to go to Denver, Colorado, to interview with corporate. The interview took around 2-3 hours and was exactly as described. It began with a quick tour, IQ test, meeting with the interviewer, brain teaser, more questions, then a 5-minute training session. Everyone was extremely welcoming, and it was an excellent experience overall. Afterward, I was taken to lunch, and that was another opportunity to talk to another employee about their experience with the company.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

One in person interview after career fair/resume screening. The in person interview was preceded by an exam that they grade in front of you while asking you behavioral questions. They were nice, and let you correct your coding question, which was about prime numbers

Interview Questions

• They gave a long logic test with one prime numbers algo question at the end   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I first received a phone call from regional HR rep. Then, they flew me out to their HQ in Colorado for a day-long onsite interview. Behavioral, & technical questions and an IQ-type test.

Interview Questions

• You have 25 horses and no stopwatch. You can race 5 horses at a time. Find the fastest 3 horses in under 9 races.   Answer Question
    • Fastest way from one corner of a cube to another.   Answer Question
    • Write pseudocode for a function that does "excel" column naming. (A...Z ->AA...)   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Applied through an internship fair and was offered an on-campus interview. The interview was not very technical. They asked me behavioral questions and then had me do a paper test of brain teaser questions and that was the only interview I had with them.

Interview Questions

• What was one time when you made a mistake and if applicable, what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

My school had a career fair and I went to their booth. I talked with them for a bit and got an interview for the next day. I came on here to prepare and find information which helped a lot. They asked about Object Oriented programming, so they obviously look for that. It is also important to look into their company because they asked what more I found out about them. I thought my interview went very well, and apparently they thought so too--they're flying me out to Denver, CO for a second interview in a week.

Interview Questions

• Explain inheritance to me like I'm five years old.   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between pass by value and pass by reference?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in March 2018.

Interview

Was more on logical side than technical. But Didn't understand the basis on which ppl are selected. The questions on java were too simple but rejected. I am not sure why was that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.