FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2017

2.6

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Manchester, NH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was told to come in at 6pm, and was asked five questions then told to wait for background check, everyone was on time and nothing took longer than it should have.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November 2016 online through my university. I got a call to set up a phone interview in January 2017. The phone interview took place the start of February 2017 on a Friday. I got an offer letter the next Wednesday. Overall, everything was nice. The manager who was my point of contact was super nice. It was a phone panel interview. Everybody on the panel was nice too. The ask you the normal stuff, "Tell me about yourself" "How does FedEx fit in career path", then they go on to behavior questions, use the STAR method, and then they give you the chance to ask questions. Finally the tell you more specifics about the internship. It took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How does FedEx fit in your career path?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer or coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some technical skills you do well in and what can you improve in? How have you been improving your skills?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handle working and going to school.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I only was able to do phone interview but as giving on the phone I thought it was an easy task to comply and complete as a walk in the park to me

Interview Questions

• How long of experience do I have for a job like this   1 Answer

Inside Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Called by a recruiter out of Boston, MA. Asked several behavioral questions and the woman was very kind and encouraging. I moved on to the next Facetime interview and this was very short. Finally, got a call that I had been invited to the in person interview and will now go to Memphis to interview with the company in person. So far so good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sell something difficult to someone.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and got a mail in January asking me to attend a telephonic interview. The interview went about for 45 minutes and was taken by two manages. Two days after my interview I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your projects and the other were all the regular behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on fedex career, got an interview call......One Technical & Behavioral. In technical, covered about servlets, threads, core java, oops, jsps;;
    general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions

Interview Questions

• general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions   Answer Question

Business Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was just a quick screening. Then there was a Skype style interview afterwards where they ask 2-3 experience questions. Lastly there was an in person interview with 2 managers giving about 7-8 behavoral questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you used critical thinking to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Perrysburg, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called within and hour of submission. In person interview a few days later. Only asked one question beside what shift I would like to work. Simplest interview I've ever been on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Harrison, AR (US)).

Interview

Phone interview consisted of an overview of the job title and duties. Salary was stayed and non negotiable. (Very fair offer.) Phone interview lasted about 15-20 min. Interviewer was extremely upbeat and positive. After discussing overview of position, interviewer informed me, I should receive a call to come in for a second interview. I received an email and phone call the next day to set up time and date. Currently, preparing for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked if I was available at certain hours to work with no restrictions.   1 Answer
    • Interviewer stated salary was non negotiable and asked if I would accept stated salary.   1 Answer

Driver Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Des Moines, IA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a pleasant and comfortable interview. Asked questions off their interview sheet and did two basic math knowledge tests. I was asked about previous experience and skills. The job opening was explained along with duties and shift hours very well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.