FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 26 May 2017

2.6

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. Received an email to set up a date to come in and interview with a 3 person panel. Arrived to the interview, which consisted of 10 behavioral questions(Discuss a time you had an issue with a customer (or coworker), and how you resolved the issue?),etc., and then I was given the opportunity to ask any questions I had. Overall, a pretty good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time you had an issue with a customer (or coworker), and how you resolved the issue?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a time when you came up with a quick solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Shakopee, MN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was so nice and friendly
    The whole process was smooth
    I even came came 1 hr late for my interview
    And still they hire me
    They were professional
    It.s $14.45 an hr on fedex

Interview Questions

• How did you find out we were hiring   1 Answer
    • What time are you available to work   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a conflict with a team member   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Only one question, the interview was mostly focused on making sure you know the job requirements. The only question was very simple and anyone who's a nice person or can pretend to be one should pass easily.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Typical stupid questions. The background check decides if you get the job or not. Visible tattoos and piercings will get you right back out the door. Fairly strict appearance policy but needed to keep up the image of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you call in sick. Are you self motivated. Do you work well under pressure. Are you okay with working overtime and fluctuating schedules.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN (US)).

Interview

I originally applied through our campus career center. About a month later I had an on campus interview. The interview was with two managers and was very systematic. The had a packet of questions in front of them and would ask me "question 1..." and then write down my response. Because there was so much silence and scribbling between my answers and the next question it felt a little awkward. About two weeks after my initial interview I was invited to FedEx World Headquarters for an Intern Reception for the remaining ten candidates followed by three panel interviews with two managers each the next day. The three panel interviews were very similar to the initial interview and they asked a lot of the same questions. All interview questions were behavioral. I received an offer three days later. Overall it was a very relaxed process. Everyone who I came in contact with from FedEx was incredibly friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in making me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision without all of the necessary information.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Gainesville, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy behavioral based interview which lasted for almost 45 min. I had two hiring managers at the other end. The overall experience was good. I am waiting to hear from them about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you used Financial analysis during your work experience   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with minimum requirements or scope   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lebanon, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and had to ring a door bell by a gate to get in. It took them few minutes to answer adnlet me in. interview only took around 5 minutes and they only asked me 3 questions. Seemed like the lady was in a rush to get it done.

Interview Questions

• how did i hear about them   1 Answer
    • what shift i was applying for   1 Answer
    • how would i resolve a problem between me and a coworker   1 Answer

Customer Pickup Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview followed later by a 1 hour phone interview with 2 managers using the BAR format. They expect your answers to be about 5 minutes long and how you solved the issue

Ops Administrative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview format is a BAR interview which is behavior, action, result. You describe a situation (behavior) the action you took to resolve the situation (action) and the result from the actions you took.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with s group of people to complete a project   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to resolve a customer issue   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

First round was for an hour. It consisted of behavioral questions, case study and a problem on incremental revenue modeling. Then they called me for an onsite interview - One panel interview for 90 minutes with 3 managers (questions similar to the phone interview), 2 meet and greet interviews for half hour each and one with the director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time at school or work and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.