Fisher Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Fisher Investments Interview Questions

Interviews at Fisher Investments

2.7

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

I did 3 interviews, one with the recruiter, which was about 30 minutes, one interview with the person this was replacing for 45 minutes and the last interview on the same day back to back for 45 minutes with the hiring manager.

All interviews went great from what I gathered; however the invite and the scheduled time the interview was sent by the recruiter was off by an hour, so I did email the recruiter, but never heard back, so I just attended the interview just in case since I did not get any clarity on the time.

The first interview with the person this was replacing went great, we had very similar ideas, it was nice to be able to relate with someone who has the same passion as I do.

The second interview with the direct hiring manager went well, or so I thought as well; the manager took a lot of notes on ideas and strategies I suggested standing up within the organization. The hiring manager stated I would be moving forward to the next step and the recruiter would be in contact with me.

Well... I received the call from the recruiter and they declined me, no specific feedback on why and when asked the recruiter stated it is company policy that they can not give out why they are not moving forward; I did let her know that is a first, I have never heard of a company policy not providing feedback to candidates, even if they decided to move forward with another candidate.

I think feedback is a gift, it speaks volumes about candidate experience and from there it effects your company branding. I high suggest revisiting this as an organization if you would like to be a place that not only people want to work for, but people want to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project/strategy you stood up and implemented?   Answer Question

Regional Vice President of Sales Interview

Interview

Received a message from a recruiter via linked in, a week later had one phone interview with the HR recruiter, than another week latter the hiring manger. Said I would hear back in a few days. After a week and heard back.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

hard and was asked a lot of questioonss. I wanted to have more time to describe myself and experience but. i didnt have enoough time but its ok because i didnt get an offer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview with someone from their HR department, which was very laid back and conversational. It focused a lot more on personality than skillset, more of an introductory call.

Junior Associate Interview

Interview

Four half hour interviews that spanned the length of one day after an initial phone screening. The four interviews where from various departments within the firm, but related to the degree/experience.

Interview Questions

• How do the classes you're taking apply to the financial industry?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very friendly staff and easy process. I interviewed with a couple of people and each of them was very enthusiastic and positive. I definitely love the vibe of the company.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Overall, my interview experience was really great. Each interview was very laid back and mostly conversational. Since this is an entry level position, they really just want to get to know you, and see whether your talents/personality can fit in with their company culture. The steps in the interview process were: 1 phone interview with the recruiter, 1 video interview with the program manager. If you passed the first two interviews, you're then asked to participate in a background check and to submit the formal application. Once all of those check out the last step is a final phone interview with the associate VP. I received a verbal confirmation of my offer as well as the offer letter the same day.
    The entire process took a little over 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you think would be your biggest learning curve in this position?   Answer Question

CSA Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews, one over the phone with a recruiter and one video chat with two managers. They both went fine, but there was little communication afterwards updating me about my application status.

Interview Questions

• What past experience I had, as well as other normal boring interview questions that vaguely get to know you.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

The recruiter gives very broad job descriptions and it was hard to even know what you were interviewing for. When you apply for an entry level position the firm chooses for you what departments you interview for, you do not get to choose and apply for specific groups you are interested in. It's an exhausting interview process where you typically interview for 3 roles with 1 or 2 hiring managers each.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Portland, OR (US)).

Interview

4 sets of interviews. Final interview, was 2 hours with about 4 different people. In the end they had two managers interview me for different positions which somewhat through me off.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with experienced senior executives before?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.