Foodora Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Foodora Interview Questions

Interviews at Foodora

2.0

Rider Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foodora (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy. One of the rider agent called me and did a pre-screen interview. I did an in-person interview 6 days later. It is a 6 month part time contract. I'm expecting a job offer in the upcoming days.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foodora.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed and was contacted within the week to have a phone call.
    Set a date and time for a phone call, and never received one, nor did I receive an apology.
    I agreed to take the call on another date and within the first minute, the recruiter asked if I would be open to working shifts until 1:30 AM (this was never mentioned at any point through our email exchanges or even the job description itself). Had I known this, I wouldn't have wasted my time applying for this role. Pretty inconsiderate and scummy recruiting practice on top of poor professionalism.

Part Time Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foodora.

Interview

Apply online and then go for orientation whereby you will learn a lot abt how Foodora runs and the pay rate that the company pays. You will realise that you are merely an independent contractors rather than an employee

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foodora.

Interview

Had an interview with the Head of HR and Head of PR for first round and then was offered the job a week after the interview. Overall, very easy process.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foodora (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three stages: first stage is with HR and is a Google Hangout interview, second stage is with HR and hiring manager, third stage is talking to several potential coworkers or colleagues that would be part of your team.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question
    • What are qualities that your manager would say you need work on?   Answer Question
    • Complete this marketing project and create a PowerPoint presentation for the second interview.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foodora (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 in person interview. Phone interview and both the following interviews were very standard. Be prepared to answer questions about your experience and how you would be a fit.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foodora (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

First I had a brief phone interview and then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. In-person interview consisted of behavioural questions and an activity about logistics. I thought the interview went pretty well but I was not offered the job.

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

This role had a two Stage Interview process, First stage was a phone screening then the second stage was an interview with HR & the hiring manager presenting some questions they had sent out earlier.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had conflict at your work & what did you do   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foodora (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 2 weeks. Quick 15 min phone interview first, then a 30-40 min in-person interview. They asked about previous work experiences. Near the end of the in-person interview they give you some scenario questions for you to answer.

Rider Interview

Interview

They make you watch a video about what will you be doing during your job and how, dos and dont's and useful advice. They send it to you by e-mail so you do it at home, at any time; it's 100% online.

After you watch the video, you have to answer a quiz about it. It's very easy unless you actually didn't watch the video.

Interview Questions

• What to do in case of food spillage, what to do in case your phone dies, what to do if you receive a delivery just before your shift ends, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.