Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 23 Sep 2017

1.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at 3:00pm. I arrived at 2:18. As I was walking to the front, I seen a manager that I thought was an regular employee, I stopped & ask if "Whitney or Duke" was available, she then said " hi I'm whitney, who are you" & I introduced myself. She was very shocked ( in a good way ) that I was early. She then, proceeded to give me an app, I filled it out, she told me to give her a minute cause she was doing something. *BTW it was suppose to be a group interview, but she didn't want me to wait all that time. I applied to be a sales associate, but the hours I gave them, I accepted the stock associate instead. I always wanted to work for FOREVER 21 so why not!

Interview Questions

• If the manager was busy, with another customer, & I needed help with something, how would I handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think your a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes she was really nice and eager to have me interested. they seem to like people that want careers in the field. Fashion Marketing majors are encouraged.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Are you looking for a place you can grow?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of basic questions. The manager handed me the job upon realizing I've worked for their company before. After that, took about a month before I started my first day. Bit too long of a wait. Very smooth process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

Sat me outside the store in the mall and asked me questions way too quickly, she wasnt even paying attention she kept looking inside the store, was very unprofessional but it didn't mind that much that she was so distracted because she offered me the job on the spot so it didn't really bother me that much although i wouldve preferred to be noticed and respected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in retail?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager and stock manager and basically just explained my resume and availablility. Sort of went over job description and pay rate as well. Interview process basically consisted of questions, meet and greet and then hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application after they called me after finding my resume and they told me to start the next day. I assume employees were very badly needed. Nice managers and staff for the most part.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It didn't take long to get hired. Got the job on the spot its only because they needed workers right away.
    They also ask certain questions such as what you like to wear on a daily basis so on so on

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Met DM at one of the retail locations. DM was very personable, honest and easy to talk to. Interview went on for over an hour. Applied for co-mgr at smaller volume store, was offered the SM job at larger/higher volume location.

Interview Questions

• Usual background questions, volume managed, max number of associates managed   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me about 10 questions and I was hired. They had to run a background check for the process, but two days later I was hired and in training.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hurst, TX (US)).

Interview

it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.