Forex Capital Trading Sales Training Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Sales Training Manager

Forex Capital Trading Sales Training Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Forex Capital Trading

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forex Capital Trading

Sales Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Kilda, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forex Capital Trading (Saint Kilda, Victoria) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then followed up with an in-person on location interview at their St Kilda Office. Good interview, recruiter friendly.
At the end of the interview, recruiter assured me that she wanted this role filled ASAP (by end of month) and that she would DEFINITELY be in contact with me by Monday/Tuesday of the following week. By Wednesday I had heard nothing. I reached out to recruiter via email and linkedin, and have had no response nearly a month later.
I don't mind not getting the job, but I do have issue with someone stating emphatically that they would get in contact (by any means either phone or email) and state a firm date, and to not hear anything back at all.
I later saw the same role advertised through a recruitment agency, so obviously didn't get the job, having had a in-person interview, I feel that at least notification would be appropriate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.