Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Four Seasons Health Care

2.4

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Not bad but many questions asked on situations and responses to such. It was done in the HR office with the nurse practitioner and the nursing manager. I can't recall much more about this part

Interview Questions

Interview

Everything was pretty straight forward. Got a phone call and got booked for an interview. Arriving at the company, I was asked to fill a form and then asked some questions. It took about 30 minutes.

Head Office Advisory Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was called to interview via an agency which included 20 questions on your technical knowledge of your specialist area. Very straight forward just testing the basics. I was then contacted a few days later and asked back for 2nd interview which was competency based and cultural fit. I passed this and then I was informed I had to go through a 3rd interview with a senior colleague. This lasted 40 minutes and assurances were given I'd be given feedback. Surprisingly I heard nothing. After 3 days out for going through process. Overall I formed a very negative opinion of the company and concluded they don't focus / care on candidate journey. I would urge caution if considering applying.

Adult Care Assissant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got called to arrange a date and time for the interview. It was a one to one interview which lasted around half an hour and was conducted by the manager and one of the nurses. It was a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were scenario based and directed towards past experiences such as "Give us an example of when you participated in teamwork."   1 Answer

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 30minutes.l met with the manager of the home l will be working for. She was pleasant and all smile,told me about the home and salary. showed me round and my necessary documents was photocopied,

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Newmarket, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Supposed to be an interview with the manager. Sat waiting for over an hour at reception then the manager saw someone else and I had to have my interview with the admin and a deputy carer, who had never viewed seen my CV. The way questions were asked I was made to feel as though I wasn't good enough. Had multiple people walk in on the interview and even had another carer sat in the corner doing training as it wasn't even in an office. Whilst sitting for over an hour I also witnessed two staff members talking to each other awfully. Another one making a comment about a resident which showed me the lack of consideration they had for that vulnerable adult alongside the poor care he was most likely recieving.

Interview Questions

• "So you haven't had a proper job?" regardless of my CV being two pages long.   Answer Question

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, met the interviewer at the door and went to a small room to answer some questions about personal experience in care and the like. Filled in a PVG form and provided three forms of ID (Birth certificate, driving licence, and electricity bill) and was told she'd be pleased to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is involved in the job aside from the hygiene/personal care aspect?   1 Answer

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was fast easy and smooth. There was no delay. We had no technical problem and it was done via skype which made it easy for me. It was kool overall.

Resident Experience Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Wigan, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was held in another region necessitating a 200 mile round trip. Despite this the interviewers were welcoming, well-prepared and made the experience very pleasant. I left feeling quite optimistic. Unfortunately, despite several calls to their HR department over the following weeks, I was never informed of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• The main part of the interview was a scenario situation which was printed out. I was asked to devise a plan of action.   1 Answer

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

It wasn't too long and they asked relevant questions for the job I was applying for and they were very professional with everything and it made me look forward to working for them

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a resident said you someone had hit them?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.