Fuji Xerox Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.8

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia (Sydney) in June 2014.

Interview

Responded to LinkedIn advertisement and got a phone call within a week. I was then invited to a 1-1 via a phone call that afternoon. It was simple and only one interview was required before they asked me to join. I commenced the next week.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter. Interview process had about 3 steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia.

Interview

HR phoned for the initial discussion, reviewing the resume and asked a couple of questions. Hiring manager interviewed after 3 days. It was an hour interview. Final interview should after 2 weeks

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia in April 2012.

Interview

Easy, just lies about how they do business but don't really do business in that manner. All the buzz words you would expect but none of it mattered. Just be yourself and if they like you, you iwll get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Laughable so none

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Vanuatu)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia (Sydney (Vanuatu)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied directly through seek.com, was called after a day, then a face to face interview was scheduled. The interview was a panel with 3 members present. It was a good interview with questions taken from my CV and directly focused on the role. I got an offer after a few days

Interview Questions

• How do you manage transformation resistance to change   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia in February 2012.

Interview

Dealing with the recruiter was straightforward, once I got through to an interview with FXA things became challenging. Very difficult, confrontational interview style. Probing questions, trying to trip you up.

I met with senior management plus the team leader in a panel style interview. This took 90 minutes and was very involved.

Interview Questions

• Varied, text book questions plus some job specific ones.   Answer Question

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia (Sydney) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia (Sydney) in March 2011.

Interview

fairly straight forward, talked about previous employment and work experience, talked about hobbies and any sports you might do, had to sit for two exams one covering basic electronics and another covering basic mechanics. All questions were very basic and straight forward. My interview was over 20 years ago so I'm to sure how relevant it would be today

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia (Sydney) in August 2016.

Interview

two round interviews, with Finance Manager for first round, with Financial Controller in the second round. Turned out they had internal applicant however they still put advertisement online. Unfortunately and as expected, they chose internal staff instead....

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox Australia.

Interview

One interview with a manager and a technical consultant in a noisy cafe. Involved one technical question and a few swear words from the interviewer. Thankfully the swear words were directed towards other software companies and products and not towards the interviewee. Interviewer criticised his own company as well. May be they wanted someone to fix all their problems in the 6 months contract period.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.