GE Capital Credit Card Collections Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Credit Card Collections Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Melbourne) in September 2014.

Interview

Group Interview for position of credit card collections officer - There were about 10 other candidates there.
People I had an interview with were quite competitive, but I doubt it would be like that everytime
- first, we went around the room and everyone introduced themseleves.
- then, in groups of 3 or 4, we were given a couple of scenarios and solutions. As a team, we had to match up the right solution to the scenarios. Had to present our decisions to rest of the room. Interviewers asked a couple of questions to test us at end of our 'presentation'.
- After all groups were done presenting, half of the candidates left with individual interviewers for one on one interviews, half of the group was given a tour of the building.
-One on One interview involved a series of behavioural questions. 'STAR' format. so, your answers to the question needed to address the Situation, Action you took and the Results.

Interview Questions

• 'Give an example of a time when you took on a side project and how you managed it'   Answer Question

I am a student, and the hours that they offered me didn't suit me

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.