GE Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

GE Capital Interview Questions

Updated 3 Nov 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Was contacted by a third party to call a PR firm who serviced the client account. After a brief phone interview outlining job duties and creative areas, I met with the client marketing director. We discussed the current account needs, history and company digital assets for transfer.

Interview Questions

• What is your hands on experience with brand and print management?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Had a call with one of the hiring managers, asked basic questions about my background and college experience. Was very friendly and wanted me to do well, was willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a challenge that you were faced with and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Capital (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a preliminary phone interview where I was asked general resume questions. I was then called in for an in-person interview where I was asked questions about how I perform in different work environments.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather turn in something 'perfect' and late or 'good' and on time?   Answer Question
    • What do you do with your downtime at work?   Answer Question
    • Question concerning how I would prioritize tasks based on who it was assigned by.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moberly, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE Capital (Moberly, MO (US)).

Interview

General Manager made you feel comfortable and was interested in your skills and where you wanted to be in the future. He did not make me feel nervous at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Round table interview with 3-5 managers. The interview lasted about 2 hours. Each manager will take time to ask you questions. They will also take notes and sometimes come back and ask you the same question but in a different w

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

You are interviewed by various department managers that you will be working closely with. This is important because everyone because we are a team. Everyone plays a part in the success of the business, the area I was in was very crucial to that success,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initial recruiter screening followed by HR screening. This was followed by phone interviews with the hiring manager and 2 team members. Then I had a series of in-person interviews with the hiring manager, senior manager, 3 team members and 3 additional cross-functional stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions regarding handling difficult situations that impact delivery.   1 Answer

IT Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Phone screen and 2 in person. Background check with diploma copies and credit check. Arrived at office met with CIO and CTO then CiO direct reports. Came back for HR review/ final vetting and job offer came 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength/weakness

Tell me about your greatest success   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Structured setting. Overview of resume.
    Dress well, groom well, office is casual but ready at a moments notice to be professional. Many intelligent and driven people. Read the room and track accordingly.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process lasted less than two weeks, another two of waiting once I accepted the offer. It was an unorthodox process, but professional.

I Applied through a CareerBuilder. The CB agent asked me three behavioral questions. She then said she planned to refer me to GE and asked me to complete a writing assessment, basically answering three additional behavior questions, and to fill out an application on GE's website.

GE contacted me to set up a web cam interview with HR. The e-mail I got said if it went well, I could be selected for a face-to-face. However, I was shocked when I got a phone call with an offer, with no face-to-face. The questions were behavioral and customer service oriented, really didn't ask anything like what do you know about GE but they did ask about my experience on my resume. It was short and very to the point. If you aren't prepared for a behavioral question, just tell the interviewer you need a minute to think instead of saying something stupid. Make sure you treat a digital interview as if it were face-to-face and wear a suit.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and three things to improve on?   Answer Question

GE Capital Response

21 Jul 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review! and congratulations on receiving THE offer! We're pleased to hear your interview experience was very positive! We have excellent referral program so please make sure to... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.