GE Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,977 of over 3.0K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE

GE

Application

I interviewed at GE

Interview

Very casual, I was invited in for two separate internship openings. I spoke with the respective managers for 30 minutes about general experience / skills. No technical questions, and was easier than expected.

Interview Questions
  • Give me one time you worked on a team and what was your role?
    Answer Question

GE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied via the website after I saw the job post on LinkedIn Jobs. The initial phone call was with a recruiter talking about my interests, the company and the role. The second interview was via MS Teams with two sourcing leaders. They were really nice. They asked behavioural questions. Eventually, I received a call from the recruiter telling me that I won’t be getting the position. Apparently it was between me and another guy, and they picked the other guy. He provided me with some feedback - which I greatly appreciate! I think more companies should offer short 5-10 minute feedback phone calls as those help us job seekers improve our interview skills more! I actually enjoyed the interview process, even though I didn’t get the internship.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you have failed.
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with a teammate who was not performing their duties.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León)

Interview

La entrevista no fue por parte de General Electric, si no de una empresa externa que les manejaba los practicantes. Me comentaron que probablemente me fueran a llamar por una entrevista y luego no se comunicaron.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful