Genentech Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 895 of over 895 interviews

Recruiter14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

First interview was online and was a self recording interview, had about 10 questions, and very general interview questions. Second interview will be virtual with a 7 panel group and time ranging from 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you as a person?
    Answer Question

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

It was online through video and short. I was late in the seasonal interview process, so seems like the interviewers were exhausted and checked out of the interviewing process. Seemed like it was back to back with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Ok it was fine. I’m only typing this so I can look at reviews on Glassdoor but it isn’t letting me until I create this fictitious entry to blah blah thirty words. How many words so far?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

The interview process was very good and conducted by multiple members of the team working across a wide range of areas. It was a mixture of technical and non-technical interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Good interview, thoughtful questions. Overall had a good experience. I felt comfortable and had good conversation that made me interested in the position and what I could offer to the company.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience help you with the responsibilities outlined for the job

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

I had face to face interviews after a phone screening and initial round of phone interviews. I was well taken care of during the on-site visit and well coordinated interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Phone Screen with HR, followed by 1:1 with HM, an additional 1:1 with a partner team, and two panel sessions (1 with immediate team members, 2nd with partner team members). I had a very positive experience and really enjoyed speaking with everyone. The HR recruiter Charles was amazing through out the process. The position was put on hold and I really appreciated the HM reaching out after HR to connect.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in leading projects, partnering, communications, etc.

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

The hiring manager reaches out three days after resume and application care submitted and asks for availability, then managers send invites, schedule time and chat separately, takes about 2 weeks to make a decision, could be expedited

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - first round is one 30-minute interview off-site, second round includes on-site three 45-minute interviews and a networking session. Interviewers were all incredibly welcoming, approachable, and genuinely trying to get to know you.

Interview Questions
  • Why Genentech, some questions about leadership style/values, dealing with ambiguity, and impact.

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

My interview was back to back 30 min with the team , and second interview with the hiring manager . I applied back to March 2021 so it took about a month for a recruiter to reach back to me

Interview Questions
  • The first team interviews, had both technical and standard behavior question. I recommend using the Star method to answer their question
Viewing 1 - 10 of 895 Interviews