Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

3 step process with phone interview with recruiter, manager, and then an in person interview with the manager and some of the team. Very quick and very responsive feedback same day. About a week and a half process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I was quickly contacted by a recruiter the next day after. Started off with a phone screening. After I was asked to interview with a couple members of the sales team. Overall this was a great experience, everyone I met was kind and transparent.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

Very thorough, but efficient. They don’t dawdle or waste anyone’s time. Speedy feedback - I never waited more than 24 hrs for a response. They clearly take the hiring process very seriously and keep it very positive.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was one of the best I have ever experienced, everyone involved had a high level of attention to detail. I felt like I was working with a team that actually wanted to give me a fair shot at getting the position.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

4 step process. First was a recruiter call. This was followed by a second call. The third step was a virtual sales pitch(this felt like the most important part. Know this material). Finally,an in person interview with several of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Why Glassdoor? Why Account Executive position?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in August 2019.

Interview

I was approached via email from somebody in talent acquisition after submitting a resume through a Glassdoor employee. I spent several weeks researching the company, doing my homework, reading everything I could find on the company, the role, etc. I had a 30 minute phone screen where the interviewer was extremely complimentary and supportive of all my answers. I’m really not sure how a phone screen could’ve gone better. The call ended with the screener saying that I’d be hearing the following afternoon about the next steps in the process. The next morning I noticed a Senior Manager of Global Talent look at my Linked In profile. Later that day I received an email saying that “after great deliberation they were moving on with other candidates.....etc.” That was it. I sent a thank you email to the woman
    I spoke with asking for any feedback she can provide and got NO RESPONSE. I waited a few days and sent one other follow up email and it was as if I no longer existed, pretty ironic for Glassdoor to now get “Glassdoored”. I don’t care how busy I am at work, I am a human being and give common courtesy and respect to those with whom I interact. I don’t care if it was a brief 2-3 sentence response, something was warranted. This company passed up on somebody who could’ve done great things for them and showed that they truly don’t care about those of us looking for their next role like they claim to. If they were truly evaluating me based on that phone screen I got an overwhelmingly positive response from the person on the other end of the line, practically every answer. This company seems like a total fraud and with business practices like this they will end up yesterday’s news in short order.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in July 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty quick and very efficient. I feel like everyone involved was super accommodating with me interviewing remotely and was quick to schedule next steps throughout the process which I especially appreciated because they knew I was interviewing at other companies and wanted to be competitive. They were also very quick to give me their final decision and didn't leave me waiting and wondering. My recruiter James was so helpful throughout each round to make sure I was confident and well-informed going into each interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your previous experience would make you a good fit for this role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

First stage of the interview process was a recruiting event. After that I had to do a 30 minute virtual sales pitch. The final stage was a 2 hour interview with 4 managers/director.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Glassdoor was great. It started with a phone interview, sales pitch with 2 managers, and then the final stage was to interview with 4 managers. Extensive but overall a great way to help them find the best person for the position. The HR managers were very helpful along the process and that goes to show how much they care. Everyone I spoke to or interacted with during the interview process was helpful, honest, and transparent.

Interview Questions

• You have one more account to close and its the last day of the month, how do you go about getting closed in time?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was initially contacted via Linkedin by an internal Glassdoor recruiter. He helped me at every stage of the process and was very prompt in answering any questions I had. First, there was a casual 30 min phone screen with one of the sales managers. Then I did a mock call which went better than I expected. Last, I came into the office for three 30 min interviews with two managers and a director. After each step in the process, the recruiter immediately contacted me to go over feedback and ask about the experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Glassdoor? What motivates you to do sales? What is your sales process?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.