Glassdoor Content and Community Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Content and Community Associate

Glassdoor Content and Community Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.8

Content and Community Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (North Canton, OH (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

So far two phone calls, both very easy yet professional. Applied online, had one phone interview, then a week later was asked for a second. Now waiting to hear if they want me for an in-office review.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions, the hardest being (to me) what is my greatest strength.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Content and Community Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (North Canton, OH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews then an in person interview. Hiring manager made the job seem more difficult than what was described. Hiring manager was concerned about my previous work experience. Before interview Hiring managers openly discussed how they were going to approach the other candidates interviews. I felt many of the questions were negative (Why shouldn't we hire you?)( What are three things you don't like?). Hiring manager showed a general lack of interest (openly checked cell phone.) Waste of my time and theirs with two phone interviews and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things you do when you get to work?   1 Answer
    • What are three things you don't like?   2 Answers

Content and Community Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

I applied and received an email a week later, asking me to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. A few days later I was emailed and asked to come in for an on-site interview. I spoke to several managers where they asked me questions for about 30 minutes. I was then asked to complete two research quizzes, which lasted another 30 minutes. I was given a tour around the office before being told they would call me to let me know.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Content and Community Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in March 2016.

Interview

I was initially sent an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes. Then I received another email to set up a face-to-face interview in the office. The second interview was longer - the first portion was a standard interview, followed by job shadowing, a short computer test, and a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your supervisor about a way that something should be done and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.