Glassdoor Customer Success Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Customer Success Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Rafael, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The entire interview process from start to finish was great. I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter same day. I had calls with the recruiter and hiring manager in a span of 3 days. After each call, there was a follow-up email sameday. After the two calls I was brought in for an on-site where I met with 5 individuals and presented a case study. I was offered the role a few days later. Everyone I spoke with was kind and forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle when you have some team members underperform and the others team members who excel do not receive the same amount of attention?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you have to discuss performance issues with your direct report.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of phone IV's (first with Recruiter, then hiring manager), followed by an on site presentation and IV's with several members of leadership + people in the role currently, overall a great process. Definitely prepare for the presentation, but felt it was an excellent way to really learn a ton about the company and products!

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The most professional and courteous interview experience I’ve had for a long time! They kept to deadlines throughout and I was never left wondering what was happening.
    Process was straight forward; 30min call with internal recruitment, 30min call with hiring manager, face to face presentation.

Interview Questions

• Reviewing past experience, how this can be applied to role...   Answer Question

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial call with a recruiter in Chicago, then handed over to the hiring manager.
    Had to chase the recruiter at least 3 times for feedback.
    For such a cool company, I'm disappointed in this overly lengthy process, and a hiring manager who didn't seem to grasp what the Customer aspect in Customer Success is all about.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client who isn't using the product ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.