Glassdoor Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was professional and engaging. The team members for whom I spoke with were not only bery bright, but they were driven. Each question I was asked was detailed and truly allowed me to not just answer, but also provide a recommendation. I thought the entire interview process at Glassdoor was excellent. One of the best interview processes ever.

Interview Questions

• Glassdoor wants to hire smart, savvy individuals. You must be passionate about what you do and also be able to provide proactive recommendations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

The process took longer than expected. However, the team was communicative and informed me that I'd been an early candidate and they were being thoughtful and thorough in the process. I would've liked a little more time to ask questions during my onsite but everyone expressed willingness to chat and answer questions after the fact, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to evaluate a couple of different business opportunities, pros/cons of each, and an ultimate recommendation on which opportunity made more sense for Glassdoor.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty extensive involving total of 5 interviews which started with HR phone call (30 minutes) followed by phone interview with hiring manager (30 minutes), followed by video chat with hiring manager and two peers, then two in person interviews.

There were sprinkle of behavioral interview questions but mostly it was conversational style interview which I really enjoyed. Everyone I interviewed made me feel welcome and comfortable. I can tell Glassdoor really cares about finding the right candidate.

I was really impressed with everyone and how genuinely nice they were!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.