Glassdoor Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.5

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Several video interviews with different managers. Glassdoor likes to gain broad consensus on new additions to the enterprise team. Once you've passed the conversational rounds, you will run a 30 minute mock sales call. You might pitch your company's solution or the Glassdoor solution to a mock company

Interview Questions

• Current sales process, average deal size, average sales cycle.   1 Answer

Glassdoor Response

29 Aug 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on joining the Glassdoor Team! So glad to hear that you had a positive and professional interview process with us.
-Head of Talent Acquisition

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in December 2018.

Interview

I had four separate phone interviews and one in person. You need to be able to tell a story of your work history and how you have grown at each position. Make sure you have plenty of examples ready. Lots of open ended question to make sure you can think on your feet. They keep their cards very close to their chest in the actual interviews. I never knew I was advancing until I got the phone call.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Remote, OR (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Pros: all the people I had contact with were professional, sincere and genuine. this was the primary reason joining this organization was an attractive option for me.

Cons:
    1. very long and lengthy interview process. In my case there was not an open position when I was interviewed therefore the process took over 3 months to find out I was not selected for a role. However, the only feedback provided was a perception of lack of excitement. It is hard to remain excited for a role if it takes too long or has numerous steps. Additionally, evening interviews can add to that component as well.
    2. there appear to be some disconnects between the recruitment team and hiring managers in terms of setting expectations for role, whether interview is video or phone call and other minor details which all contribute to candidate experience and quality of interview for both sides
    3. while it is admirable the company is trying to create a bench with qualified candidates proactively, the timing should be a little more reasonable to keep people interested and excited
    4. there are many steps to the interview process particularly interviews with multiple managers. this creates confusion and a bit of redundancy for candidates
    5. nobody likes role plays but most of us understand the value they serve in sales settings. however remote role plays when you're interviewing with people you don't know are very clunky and do not set up anyone for success. it's like having a guest at your house and not speaking to them. not a great first impression. Role plays are better in person or have someone present on a different subject to gauge their presentation skills.

Overall, Glassdoor seems to really care about their people and is doing their best to find the right talent. Perhaps if the leadership team would re-evaluate the interview process to eliminate some redundancies (perhaps reduce interviewing with 4 managers to 2, if you're going to have people do a role play fly them in to do it or change from role play to a different type of presentation) and disjointedness in the process, it would possibly improve the candidate experience and employer brand for the company.

Interview Questions

• are you motivated by fear or losing or by winning?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mesa, AZ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview that was very conversational. The recruiter asked a lot of good questions and most were answered appropriately. Unfortunately the recruiter told me I had a thumbs up and would be getting a call only to get an email 2 days later saying we're impressed with your resume but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• how long did you work at last employer
      what did you do there
      quotas per month quarter annually   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Transparent, effective and efficient. Every step of the process makes sense and my recruiter was very engaged throughout, both to prepare me for each step and to also make sure that my questions and concerns were being addressed. They encouraged my interaction with current employees to give me the fullest sense of what I should expect if I were asked to join the company. 1. Recruiter phone-screen, 2. Hiring Manager Call, 3. Role Play, 4. On-site. Whole process took ~5-6 weeks.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process started with a short 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter, after which I was invited to a ~45 minute video interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then brought into the office to present a 45 minute sales pitch to a prospective client which was role-played by the two hiring managers and the Sales Director. That was followed by a ~45 minute video call with the other Hiring Manager, and more of the same with the Sales Director. I was then invited into the office again to meet the team, and was given an offer two weeks later.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was intensive and definitely challenging at times. I felt that the various interviewers I spoke to were honest and thoughtful in their questions and feedback. By the completion of the final interview I left with the feeling that they diligently explored me as a candidate, and I was able to reach a deep knowledge of Glassdoor as an Employer. Overall, a very thoughtful experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult step in the sales process, and why?   Answer Question

Glassdoor Response

28 Nov 2017 – Chief Human Resources Officer

Thanks so much for the review. We try really hard to provide a great candidate experience every time. We're glad to hear that while you did feel some intensity and challenge, it was balanced with... More

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Sausalito, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

They have a very detailed process that involves an initial phone call with a manager. Then that is followed up by an in person meeting where you will spend time talking about your abilities and business acumen. My manager had some interesting questions that they asked me to really see how your analytically thinking works and how you address issues and pressure. After that, they will have you come in and talk to 3 other managers in the same department. Very thorough, but it made me feel like they were extremely interested in me and I felt validated after the whole process.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded alone on an island, what 3 things would you bring with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiating phase was pretty straight forward. Not very long or drawn out.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in July 2014.

Interview

The process was great. It started with a phone interview with the recruiter, then was followed by 2 more phone/Skype interviews (I was interviewing from afar), and concluded with an in person interview and sales presentation at the office. Communication was open and direct the whole time, which I liked.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few specific questions relating to Glassdoor that I didn't know the answer to during my "mock sale." I don't think they were expecting me to know the answers, but instead, wanted to see if I could think on my feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer seemed fair, and was a step up in both base pay and OTR (on target earnings) for me, so I did not negotiate.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor in July 2014.

Interview

Process was about 10 days long due to the timing of the next training class. One in person, one phone presentation. Over all it was a fairly easy process. No curve balls.

Negotiation

very little since they have a transparent policy, all offers are the same for the position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.