Glassdoor Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.4

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process started with a short 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter, after which I was invited to a ~45 minute video interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then brought into the office to present a 45 minute sales pitch to a prospective client which was role-played by the two hiring managers and the Sales Director. That was followed by a ~45 minute video call with the other Hiring Manager, and more of the same with the Sales Director. I was then invited into the office again to meet the team, and was given an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was intensive and definitely challenging at times. I felt that the various interviewers I spoke to were honest and thoughtful in their questions and feedback. By the completion of the final interview I left with the feeling that they diligently explored me as a candidate, and I was able to reach a deep knowledge of Glassdoor as an Employer. Overall, a very thoughtful experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult step in the sales process, and why?   Answer Question

Glassdoor Response

28 Nov 2017 – Chief Human Resources Officer

Thanks so much for the review. We try really hard to provide a great candidate experience every time. We're glad to hear that while you did feel some intensity and challenge, it was balanced with... More

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mesa, AZ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview that was very conversational. The recruiter asked a lot of good questions and most were answered appropriately. Unfortunately the recruiter told me I had a thumbs up and would be getting a call only to get an email 2 days later saying we're impressed with your resume but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• how long did you work at last employer
      what did you do there
      quotas per month quarter annually   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Transparent, effective and efficient. Every step of the process makes sense and my recruiter was very engaged throughout, both to prepare me for each step and to also make sure that my questions and concerns were being addressed. They encouraged my interaction with current employees to give me the fullest sense of what I should expect if I were asked to join the company. 1. Recruiter phone-screen, 2. Hiring Manager Call, 3. Role Play, 4. On-site. Whole process took ~5-6 weeks.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in December 2018.

Interview

I had four separate phone interviews and one in person. You need to be able to tell a story of your work history and how you have grown at each position. Make sure you have plenty of examples ready. Lots of open ended question to make sure you can think on your feet. They keep their cards very close to their chest in the actual interviews. I never knew I was advancing until I got the phone call.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Several video interviews with different managers. Glassdoor likes to gain broad consensus on new additions to the enterprise team. Once you've passed the conversational rounds, you will run a 30 minute mock sales call. You might pitch your company's solution or the Glassdoor solution to a mock company

Interview Questions

• Current sales process, average deal size, average sales cycle.   1 Answer

Glassdoor Response

29 Aug 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on joining the Glassdoor Team! So glad to hear that you had a positive and professional interview process with us.
    -Head of Talent Acquisition

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chula Vista, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Individual interviews culminating in sales pitch. All was fine until sales pitch and recruiting and managers were not on the same page. The recruiting team instructed that we could either pitch Glassdoor or our own product. I chose Glassdoor rather than my own product, thinking it would show intitiative. In the review, the management team didn't appreciate that I chose to pull customer reports from Glassdoor and said they felt challenged. They also were not aware that recruiters had told us we could pitch our own product or Glassdoor. Advice to both recruiting and management would be to make sure you are on the same page and relay that to candidates.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I loved how quickly they moved along in this process. First call with recruiter occurred on a Friday. Following monday there was a follow up call with Manager, followed by an inperson a few days later. I had to do a web demo to 3 of the hiring managers and then had final call with head of sales. Altogether, a seamless process. Though not easy!

Interview Questions

• I would say that preparing and conducting the demo was the most challenging...   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Sausalito, CA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks from initial conversation to hire. The hiring manager and recruiter were very transparent throughout the entire process which was very refreshing. I met with peers, hiring managers and directors throughout the process. A personality test was also required to see if I was a good cultural fit and how I stacked amongst my peers.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Company is transparent about what everyone makes.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process at Glassdoor was very straight forward and moved quickly. My resume was sent to their recruiter by a current employee and after the initial 45 min phone screen I had a three person interview the next week. Before the in person interviews though I was asked to take a personality test online.

The in person interview was three 30 minute one on one interviews. Following the in person interviews was a 30 minute web demo of any product (including glassdoor.com if you wanted) to the same three people. We did not break character during the 30 minute web demo.

Finally, I had a 30 minute call with the VP of sales to discuss what motivated me etc. All in all I was very impressed by the speed and efficiency of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was very surprised at the interviewers ability to ask detailed questions during the web demo. The realism of the demo made it feel like you were in an actual sales pitch, and not simply an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary, OTE, and additional compensation was conveyed to me from the beginning.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.