Glassdoor Online Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Glassdoor Online Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Glassdoor's interview process was not intimidating at all! Everyone I spoke with in my experience was extremely helpful and friendly. I went through 2 rounds of phone interviews and 1 in office interview. I was offered the job and accepted! Great company, great benefits, and great people. Highly recommend interviewing!

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

12 Feb 2020

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and decided to join our team. Thank you for leaving this review! Julie Coucoules, Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Submitted an online application, heard back within 2 days to set up the first phone interview. First phone interview was with someone in the Talent Acquisition department. 2nd phone interview was about a week later with the Hiring Manager. Next step was the in person interviews - consisted of a total of 1.5 hours, with 3 different 30 minute interviews. The whole process moved quickly, lasting about 3/4 weeks. Really positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had work cross-functionally with different teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

A very fresh take on an interview process. First interview was a Sparkhire one way interview which I have done before at my previous company, then a networking event to meet with future prospective colleagues and managers, then the final interview was 1:1 interviews ending with a presentation that shows that you are a fit for the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on a desert island what would be the three things that you would bring with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

My interview process took a couple of weeks. Started off with an initial phone screening and then I had a phone interview a week later. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and met with four people in their office and one through a video conference. A week or so later, I had one last phone interview. I gladly accepted the offer! Everyone I encountered was very transparent and always there to answer my questions. Great experience!

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the Online Sales Representative role based in the Chicago office. Overall, the interview process was great! I worked with Linda and she was extremely transparent, communicative and positive. The process was about two weeks long and then I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Since my career path is slightly unconventional, I was asked to describe why I want to transition into a sales job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They want to get an idea of your character and if your a good fit for the culture that they have created. Overall, this was one of the only interviews where I truly felt comfortable, because of the great people and culture.

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in office interview with a series of interviewers. Everyone was very friendly, and the hiring manager was very transparent about her reservations about me and gave me a chance to address them. The whole process was very efficient, and even though I didn't get an offer, I felt appreciated as a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First started at a meet and greet. Got to network with a variety of people in the company. It was very educational on how the sales teams are divided. Then there were 4 thirty minute rounds of interviews. It was mixed with different levels and roles throughout the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.