GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

1,483 Interview Reviews

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The interview had the standard STAR method behavioral questions. There was an initial screening with an HR representative before progressing to an interview with the hiring manager. The screening was about 15 minutes and the interview was around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you resolved a conflict in a group setting.   Answer Question
    • Describe the most challenging technical problems you’ve faced.   Answer Question

Entry Position Interview

Interview

The interview process was incredibly straight forward and allowed for a lot of easy and personable connection with the interviewers-- all of which were GSK employees closely involved with the work that the position would be dedicated to.

Interview Questions

• A mixture of direct questions about previous accomplishments and future plans.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I interviewed for the Scientist position at Rockville location. First, it was an recording interview , then 1 hour interview with the manager and 5 hour interview with the whole team including the scientific presentation. The whole process took about 3 months. I waited for few weeks and I got an automatic declined email from GSK. Disappointing!. After all of my effort, could they be decent enough to send out a personal declined email?

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Quite lengthy. The aptitude tests and job simulation were interesting but really long. It's best to take a few practice Situational and Quantitative tests beforehand. Overall, the process was unique but I haven't heard from them yet.

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Initial HR phone interview with standard HR screening questions which was then followed by hiring manager phone interview. Then lastly a video panel interview with field medical directors from across the US and a subject matter expert from GSK which included a 30 minute clinical presentation of company provided data for their drug. Questions were asked regarding the data, statistics, and pipeline.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you had to establish relationships and explain how you approached this.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process consisted of an assessment and a job simulation video interview. Completely virtual, so easy to schedule, but I would have preferred to interview with a person directly. Waiting to hear back after the job simulation.

Interview Questions

• Assessment consisted of multiple choice questions, and questions ranking the available options.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Interview

Initial assessment, pretty straight forward.
    Job simulator which includes simple data analysis and two basic hirevue questions (Why GSK?).
    Lastly assessment center which is the final stage of interviews.

Organized and streamlined as a whole, although more demanding than the typical interview.

Future Leaders Program - R & D Interview

Interview

Consisted of an online job simulation test in which videos described problems or scenarios and I had to rank how I would respond in those scenarios, that aligned with company values. Then, took another online job simulation that consisted of video answers and more job simulation questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the attributes of a biopharmaceutical product that impact its safety and efficacy?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Standard online application followed by 2 online assessments teaching you about GSK and testing for general reading comprehension, logic, and situational responses. Last stage was a virtual assessment (usually in person but moved online due to Covid) that consisted of an interview and 3 different activities, once again focusing on fit with GSK. Overall, a very enjoyable and relaxed interview experience. Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in December 2020.

Interview

I passed the first assessment with multiple situations ( videos ) and some data analysis. Overall it's feasible and it takes around 1h 30 mins. It also targets multiple aspects of your reactions and personality during the the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.