GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

1,280 Interview Reviews

3.1

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

HR Phone screen was followed by Phone call with hiring manager which was followed by Panel interview. The panel interview was full day with candidate seminar and several panels, including the team members of the hiring team.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Fantastic interview. Well-rounded engagement with qualifying questions that appeal to assesing both analytical skills and personal skills. Recruiter was delightful and feedback regarding candidacy was timely. I greatly enjoyed the interview process - questions were exactly as you'd expect.

Interview Questions

• What is my level of comfort utilizing Agile Product Management and Scrum and for how long have I been using it? Where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen. Then a full day of interviews with various managers with the company. There was then another phone screen by direct supervisor, and finally another panel interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview, a simple question to introduce yourself and answer questions about the past experience and how you match the job. More questions about your past experience and future plan.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

Very standard interview process: HR phone screen, on-site 2 rounds of interviews.
    I found interview process simple with regular check-ins from HR. It took around 2 months to complete the hiring process.

Scientist Interview

Interview

It was fairly interesting but not anything where I was required to show understanding of my educational background but later down the road they have higher expectations. The process did not take too long and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a time that you made a lab related error and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a few weeks from the scientist hiring. Set up a phone interview focused on my PhD project and skills. Very relaxed. Heard back a month later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Summer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2020.

Interview

It was a 30-minute interview. All questions were behavioral type questions. No technical questions. Mostly STAR method of interviewing. The hiring manager was very patient in listening to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity in a team necessary for the progress of the project?   Answer Question
    • What is the proudest moment in your current position?   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Interview

Two people called and interviewed me for the internship. The internship is of keeping the laboratory orderly, so it is technically not R&D. They did ask case study questions to understand my thinking, but the interview seemed to go on longer than it should.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker made a calculation error and you found out, how would you address it?   Answer Question

Summer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Warren, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Video call interview after telephonic screening round. Behavioral and situational questions based on previous experience, projects, coursework, temporary employment etc. Interview conducted by panel of two managers from the group within which the position was offered.

Interview Questions

• Proudest moment/achievement of your life so far   Answer Question
    • How would you act if you found out your colleague was involved in an illegal activity at work   Answer Question
    • How would you keep yourself motivated for a long term goal   Answer Question
    • What steps would you take to cultivate new relationships at work   Answer Question
    • How would you introduce a new technology to your colleagues/coworkers   Answer Question
    • Comment about your interaction with people from varied backgrounds   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.