Griffith University Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Griffith University Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Griffith University

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in January 2019.

Interview

Before an internview, selecion criteria needs to be responded to. In an interview, a panel of 5 took turns to ask questions. No HR person was involved at the panel interview so no behaviour questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Griffith University

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in March 2014.

Interview

Formal Application followed by two separate interviews one week apart. The initial interview was to determine my level of technical understanding and general competence with the second interview being assessing my fit for the position and environment. Quite a thorough process. Commencement in the position was the most streamlined I have ever had with access to resources on the first day and orientation completed within 2 days of commencement.

Interview Questions

• How do you perceive yourself in the eyes of those who work with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The remuneration was quite acceptable and so I chose not to negotiate too heavily.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.